- Pony.ai announces launch of Robotaxi service in Shanghai
Chinese autonomous car technology startup Pony.ai announced on July 7 that the pilot operation of its Robotaxi service was launched in Shanghai.
July 08 , 2021
- Geely’s spokesman denies rumor of talking with Pony.ai for EV development
Yang Xueliang, the spokesman of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, said Geely has never talked with Pony.ai about the development of an electric vehicle (EV) model based on its SEA (Sustainable Experience ...
June 24 , 2021
- Pony.ai said to co-build SEA-based EV model with Geely
Chinese autonomous driving startup Pony.ai is in talk with Geely to build an electric vehicle model based on the latter’s Sustainable Experience Architecture (SEA) platform, according to a local med...
June 23 , 2021
- Pony.ai expands Robotaxi service scale in Beijing
Pony.ai, a Chinese startup that builds full-stack autonomous driving solutions, said on May 13 it has expanded the scale of its Robotaxi service in Beijing with its latest-generation autonomous cars j...
May 14 , 2021
- Pony.ai’s autonomous trucks permitted to transport cargo in Nansha district, Guangzhou
Pony.ai, a Chinese startup that builds full-stack autonomous driving solutions, announced on Tuesday its smart logistics subsidiary was granted a freight road transport business permit from local auth...
May 11 , 2021
- China’s Pony.ai announces completion of Series C financing worth $367 million
Pony.ai, a Chinese autonomous driving startup, announced on Feb. 8 it has bagged $100 million for its Series C+ funding, signifying the completion of its Series C round that raises $367 million in tot...
Feb. 08 , 2021
- Pony.ai given green light to have road tests of autonomous trucks in Guangzhou
On Dec. 16, Pony.ai received a permit from Guangzhou authority that allows the startup to test its autonomous trucks on public roads, the company announced via its WeChat account.
Dec. 17 , 2020
- Beijing permits Pony.ai to test autonomous cars carrying passengers
Pony.ai recently announced that it became the first startup approved by Beijing’s authorities to test passenger-carrying autonomous vehicles on open roads.
May 20 , 2020
- Pony.ai Raises $400 Million from Toyota to Accelerate Autonomous Driving Development
Pony.ai, an autonomous driving company, announces today that it has raised $400 million from Toyota Motor Corporation to deepen and expand the two companies’ collaboration in mobility services.
Feb. 26 , 2020