- MOFCOM expects growth of 2021 auto sales in China
China’s annual vehicle sales in 2021 are expected to realize growth after falling for three consecutive years even though new vehicle sales have decreased for four months in a row from May this year...
Sept. 26 , 2021
- China auto sales decline widens to 17.8% in August
Last month, new vehicle sales in China declined 17.8% from a year ago to 1.799 million vehicles and dropped 3.5% from the previous month.
Sept. 10 , 2021
- China’s Jan.-Aug. auto sales to surpass 16 million with NEVs share over 10%
China’s auto industry is developing and growing stably as a whole, Guobin Xin, vice-minister of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) said at the International Forum (TEDA) on C...
Sept. 06 , 2021
- BYD’s auto sales in Aug. zoom up 86.32% year on year
BYD sold 68,531 new vehicles in August, logging an 86.32% year-on-year surge and a 19.37% month-on-month growth, according to the company’s latest monthly sales results.
Sept. 06 , 2021
- China auto sales down 11.9% in July
China’s vehicle sales in July stood at 1.864 million, down by 11.9% versus the same month of last year.
Aug. 11 , 2021
- China auto sales down 12.4% in June
China auto production and sales reached 1.943 million and 2.015 million vehicles in June 2021, down 16.5% and 12.4% respectively from a year earlier, according to the China Association of Automobile M...
July 09 , 2021
- Chery Holding boasts 80.4% YoY hike in semi-annual auto sales
Chery Holding announced its new vehicle sales amounted to 73,098 units in June 2021, surging 58.3% from a year ago.
July 05 , 2021
- China auto sales down 3.1% year on year in May
In the first five months of this year, auto sales of the world’s biggest auto market jumped 36.6% versus the same month of last year to 10.875 million vehicles.
June 11 , 2021
- Chery Holding scores 84.2% YoY surge in Jan.-May auto sales
Chery Holding said it sold a total of 65,842 new vehicles in May 2021, representing a year-on-year jump of 58.1%. For the first five months, the group saw its year-to-date sales leapt 84.2% to 348,302...
June 07 , 2021