- Faraday Future’s Jia Yueting sued by State Grid branch
Billionaire Jia Yueting, the founder of Faraday Future Intelligent Electric Inc., is facing another financial lawsuit filed by Yingda Capital Management Co., Ltd., according to the Chinese corporate r...
Oct. 13 , 2021
- Faraday Future, Geely finish initial technical cooperation
Faraday Future Intelligent Electric Inc. (FF) and Geely Holdings has made substantial progress in the initial phase of technology co-development, the California-based global shared intelligent mobilit...
Sept. 22 , 2021
- LeSEE: No Massive, a Big Brother Is to Join
In the past six months, we have been hearing about the news that LeSEE factory would shut down and Jia Yueting would gets away
Aug. 21 , 2017
- Jia Yueting: LeEco is Targeted to be a Company of a Hundred Billion Dollars
On January 15th, LeEco and Sunac held a news conference for strategic investment and cooperation. Mr. Jia Yueting said that, this time’s cooperation with Sunac helped LeEco a lot.
Jan. 17 , 2017
- Work at Faraday Future's factory construction site has reportedly stopped
Development on Faraday Future's Nevada factory location seems to have ground to a halt. According to earlier reports, the electric vehicle startup has recently been severely behind on construction pay...
Nov. 15 , 2016
- Faraday Future reveals pre-production prototype
Faraday future has previewed the design of its first production model and shown the car in action on a closed circuit.
Nov. 11 , 2016
- NextEV to launch electric sports car in London
Chinese electric vehicle startup NextEV will unveil its first product, a high-performance electric car, in London this month.
Nov. 11 , 2016
- Faraday falls behind on plant construction bills
LOS ANGELES -- A construction firm working on Faraday Future’s $1 billion Nevada factory has warned the electric-car startup that it could face a work stoppage over millions of dollars in unpaid bil...
Oct. 24 , 2016