- Dongfeng Honda sees 11th-generation Civic leave production line
The China-built 11th-generation Civic, the all-new version of the classic Honda-branded sedan model, rolled off the assembly line on September 14, according to Dongfeng Honda.
Sept. 14 , 2021
- Toyota’s China sales rise in July, while Honda, Nissan, Mazda drop at two-digit rate
In July, three Japanese automakers, namely Honda Motor, Nissan Motor, Mazda Motor, all met double-digit slide in their China’s deliveries.
Aug. 16 , 2021
- Honda Motor sees China deliveries dip 20.9% in July
In July 2021, Honda Motor Co., (Honda) saw its China deliveries tumble 20.9% year on year to 108,139 units due to the chip supply constraint, the Japanese automaker said on Wednesday.
Aug. 04 , 2021
- Four Japanese automakers see China sales fall in June partly due to chip shortage
In June 2021, four Japanese automakers, namely Toyota, Honda, Nissan, and Mazda, all recorded year-on-year drop in their China sales, mainly due to the ongoing global shortage in the supply of semicon...
July 16 , 2021
- Honda’s China deliveries shrink in June 2021 due to chip supply constraint
Honda’s China deliveries reached 118,168 units in June 2021, falling 17% compared to the same period in the previous year due to the impact brought by the chip supply constraint, the Japanese automa...
July 05 , 2021
- Honda’s China business posts 22.3% YoY jump in Oct. deliveries
Honda Motor Co.,Ltd. said its China deliveries jumped 22.3% over a year earlier to 180,655 units in October, for the fourth month in a row achieving highest-ever monthly sales.
Nov. 04 , 2020
- News that Li Chunrong joins in Geely comes untrue, and Proton head stays vacant
Geely conducts many adjustments in management team, especially in overseas business. Rumor comes out that Li Chunrong will join in Geely Group to be the Chairman of Proton
July 20 , 2017