- Baidu-Geely EV venture starts developing intelligent driving with Baidu Apollo
The software team of JiDU Auto has been cooperating with Baidu's Apollo team to develop smart cockpit and intelligent driving solutions based on the SIMU Car (simulated sample vehicle), Xia Yiping, CE...
Sept. 24 , 2021
- Baidu’s Apollo Go service now operates in Shanghai
Baidu announced its public testing of its Apollo Go in Shanghai today, making Shanghai the fifth city available with its autonomous taxi service and becoming the only company which offers robotaxi ser...
Sept. 13 , 2021
- Baidu unveils first robocar
The robocar has no steering wheel as the tech giant envisions that future vehicles will be more like robots.
Aug. 18 , 2021
- Baidu’s third Apollo Park launched in Shanghai
On July 28, Chinese Internet giant Baidu put into operation its third Apollo Park, an industrial complex designed to inject impetus to Baidu’s efforts to commercialize its smart transportation techn...
July 28 , 2021
- Baidu’s Apollo opens Robotaxi service in Guangzhou
On July 17, Baidu officially opened its Apollo Go Robotaxi service to the public in Guangzhou, the capital of Guangdong province, marking another milestone in Baidu’s development of autonomous drivi...
July 19 , 2021
- Baidu Apollo, ON Semiconductor co-develop studio for autonomous driving image sensors
Baidu’s autonomous driving unit Apollo and the U.S.-based semiconductor supplier ON Semiconductor recently set up a joint studio dedicated to exploring and developing autonomous vehicle image sensor...
July 13 , 2021
- Baidu Apollo unveils autonomous ride-hailing vehicle Apollo Moon
Both companies will build 1,000 Apollo Moon vehicles within 3 years.
June 17 , 2021
- Robin Li responses for the First Time: Driverless Car Is Safer than Drivers
He responded for the first time in the report that the driverless car is sure to be safer than the human drivers in the future when the technology of driverless car is mature.
July 12 , 2017