- Dongfeng’s light commercial vehicle sector cooperates with JD.com
Today, Dongfeng Automobile Co., Ltd. (DFAC), the light commercial vehicle arm of Dongfeng Group, announced its recently formed partnership with China’s e-commerce giant, JD.com, for smart logistics ...
Nov. 23 , 2021
- VOYAH unveils first electric MPV, showcasing at Guangzhou Auto Show
The premium EV brand of Dongfeng Motor, VOYAH, introduced the brand’s second vehicle model, also the world’s first luxury large-size battery-electric MPV model, at an event last night.
Nov. 18 , 2021
- Dongfeng said to sell stake in joint venture with Kia
Dongfeng Motor Corporation, one of Chinese state-owned automobile manufacturers, plans to sell its 25% stake in Dongfeng Yueda Kia, its joint venture with South Korea’s Kia Motors and China’s Yued...
Nov. 05 , 2021
- High-end EV brand VOYAH hits 1,000 mark in Oct. deliveries
The premium EV brand of Dongfeng Motor, VOYAH, reported its monthly deliveries had surpassed the 1,000 vehicles milestone for the first time in October, the third month since delivery started.
Nov. 02 , 2021
- Dongfeng Peugeot Citroën Oct. sales volume tops 10,000 vehicles again
Monthly sales of Dongfeng Peugeot Citroën Automobile Company Ltd. (DPCA), the joint venture between Dongfeng Motor Corporation and Groupe PSA, again surpasses 10,000 vehicles.
Nov. 01 , 2021
- Commercial vehicle sector of Dongfeng Motor reports weak Q3 performance
The commercial vehicle manufacturing joint venture between Dongfeng Motor and Nissan, Dongfeng Automobile Co., Ltd. (DFAC) witnessed a significant plummet in its third-quarter performance due to the i...
Nov. 01 , 2021
- VOYAH to launch first electric MPV at the Guangzhou Auto show
VOYAH, the premium EV brand of Dongfeng Motor, unveiled the body in white of the brand’s first MPV model during an automotive event in Tianjin City, and the vehicle was scheduled to debut at the Gua...
Oct. 29 , 2021
- Dongfeng Motor’s upscale EV brand VOYAH to unveil second model at Auto Guangzhou 2021
VOYAH, the premium electric vehicle (EV) brand of Dongfeng Motor, announced on Oct. 16 its second mass-produced model will make its debut at the Auto Guangzhou 2021.
Oct. 18 , 2021
- Nissan's e-Power system put into volume production in China
Dongfeng Motor Company Limited (DFL), the 50/50 joint venture between Dongfeng Motor Group and Nissan Motor, announced on Oct. 14 the decision to mass produce the Nissan e-Power driver motors and cont...
Oct. 15 , 2021