- Gasgoo Daily: First pre-production China-made Cadillac LYRIQ rolls off line
With Gasgoo Daily, we will offer daily important automotive news in China. For those we have reported, the title of the piece will include a hyperlink, which will provide detailed information.
May 07 , 2022
- Sales of Second Camp Collectively Exceeded 100 Thousand, Regeneration Pattern of Luxury Car
In 2016, domestic luxury car market achieved a growth with 15.6%, which was different from the previous growth driven by the "three carriages" (Audi, BMW and Benz), concentrated advance of the second ...
Jan. 12 , 2017
- GM sales rise 7.1% in 2016 behind Cadillac, Buick and Baojun gains
SHANGHAI -- General Motors' China deliveries increased 7.1 percent year on year to top 3.87 million vehicles in 2016 as strong sales of the Cadillac, Buick and Baojun brands more than offset weak deli...
Jan. 10 , 2017
- Cadillac hits 100,000 sales mark for first time
SHANGHAI -- General Motors says it delivered more than 100,000 Cadillac vehicles in China from January to Nov. 25, a jump of 54 percent from the same period last year.
Nov. 29 , 2016
- GM to cut output, shifts at car plants in Ohio, Michigan
General Motors today said it will cut more than 2,000 factory jobs because of slowing demand for cars but plans to invest $900 million to prepare for new products at three plants.
Nov. 10 , 2016