- Horizon Robotics to co-develop smart driving solutions with self-driving startup Nullmax
Chinese AI chip developer Horizon Robotics and Shanghai-headquartered autonomous driving startup Nullmax entered into a strategic partnership on August 6 to co-develop the solutions for intelligent dr...
Aug. 09 , 2021
- Hesai Technology, Horizon Robotics agree cooperation on LiDAR solution development
Hesai Technology and AI chip developer Horizon Robotics formed a strategic partnership on August 5 to co-work on the development of factory-installed LiDAR solutions for highly automated cars.
Aug. 06 , 2021
- SAIC Z-ONE, SemiDrive team up on chip development, customization
SAIC Z-ONE, the software arm of SAIC Motor, announced on August 2 the strategic partnership it formed with Chinese automotive SoC (system-on-chip) developer SemiDrive for the joint development and cus...
Aug. 03 , 2021
- Horizon Robotics launches Journey 5 chip for smart driving
Beijing-based AI solution provider Horizon Robotics launched on July 29 its new-generation smart driving chip “Journey 5”.
July 29 , 2021
- SAIC Motor’s software arm teams up with iFLYTEK for AI, SOA, big data businesses
On July 28, SAIC Z-ONE inked a framework agreement with the Chinese leading AI and speed technology company iFLYTEK to carry out strategic cooperation on AI technology, SOA, platform, intelligent hard...
July 28 , 2021
- Huawei publishes pending patent to measure water depth for vehicles
The method can be used to improve vehicles’ ADAS capability, and can be applied to the Internet of Vehicles, such as V2X, LTE-V and V2V applications.
July 26 , 2021
- Chinese chip startup SemiDrive closes 1 billion yuan Series B round
Chinese automotive SoC (system-on-chip) developer SemiDrive raised nearly 1 billion yuan ($154.238 million) in a Series B funding round, which was co-led by CDB Equipment Manufacturing Industrial Inve...
July 26 , 2021
- Huawei applying for trademark registration for autonomous driving software
Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. is applying for the registration of the trademark “Autoware”, which will be used to name an open-source software for autonomous driving technologies.
July 21 , 2021
- WeRide buys out autonomous trucking startup MoonX.AI
On July 20, Chinese autonomous driving startup WeRide announced its buyout of MoonX.AI, a startup focusing on offering freight transport service with self-driving cars.
July 20 , 2021