- Meituan expands “aggregation” ride-hailing pilot service into another 15 cities
Meituan, the ride-hailing arm of Chinese lifestyle services platform Meituan-Dianping, recently expanded its “aggregation” car-hailing service into another 15 cities in China following Nanjing and...
May 21 , 2019
- WM Motor, Meituan Dache enters into strategic partnership for ride-hailing service
On January 30, China-based EV startup WM Motor forged a strategic partnership with Meituan Dache, a ride-haling service platform operated by China’s largest on-demand food delivery service provider ...
Jan. 31 , 2019
- Valeo joins Meituan Autonomous Delivery open platform
Valeo today announced that it has entered into strategic cooperation in the field of last mile Autonomous Delivery with Meituan, China’s leading e-commerce platform for services as well as the large...
Jan. 09 , 2019
- Meituan unveils unmanned food delivery vehicles
On July 25, China's O2O (online to offline) giant Meituan Dianping, unveiled its self-developed unmanned delivery vehicle for the first time in Beijing.
July 26 , 2018
- Meituan Dianping files for HK IPO, applies for over 25 autonomous driving patents
China’s Meituan Dianping, an online food delivery service platform, filed its initial public offering (IPO) to HKEX, with Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and Bank of America Merrill Lynch as its joint...
June 26 , 2018