- Mobileye and Geely to Offer Most Robust Driver Assistance Features
The new Lynk & Co Zero Concept EV will feature Lynk & Co.’s CoPilot solution powered by Mobileye’s SuperVision surround-view advanced driver-assistance system (ADAS) with over-the-air (OTA) update...
8 hours ago
- Geely Technology Group debuts intelligent battery swap station in Chongqing
Geely Technology Group’s intelligent battery swap station made its debut on September 16, which will be put into operation in Chongqing Liangjiang New Area first, according to a posting on the compa...
Sept. 16 , 2020
- Geely Auto's Aug. sales grow 12% year on year
Geely Automobile Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries sold a total of 113,443 new vehicles in August, an increase of rougly 12% from the year ago and up approxiamately 8% from July 2020, the company ...
Sept. 07 , 2020
- Geely Auto files prospectus for Shanghai STAR Market listing
Geely Automobile Holding Limited is ready to become China’s first carmaker listed on China’s Nasdaq-style sci-tech innovation board, also known as the STAR market, according to a prospectus it has...
Sept. 01 , 2020
- Geely-backed Cao Cao Mobility kicks off autonomous driving road tests in Hangzhou
Cao Cao Mobility announced on August 19 its autonomous cars jointly developed with DeepRoute.ai, a Shenzhen-based full-stack self-driving solution developer, has been put into road tests and trial ope...
Aug. 19 , 2020
- British Lotus’ first SUV to be “made-in-China” at Geely’s Wuhan plant
Lotus Cars, a majority-owned supercar brand of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, is going to see its first SUV model, the Lambda, put into mass production in Wuhan, capital of China’s Hubei province, ac...
Aug. 19 , 2020
- Geely said to launch EV architecture in 2021
Chinese automaker Geely will formally launch next year its EV architecture and the EV models built on the platform, according to a local media outlet, citing An Conghui, President and CEO of Geely Aut...
Aug. 18 , 2020
- Geely Auto posts 43% year-on-year slump in H1 net profit
Geely Automobile Holdings Limited said its H1 profit attributable to the equity holders slumped 43% from a year ago to 2,296,753,000 yuan ($330,887,003).
Aug. 17 , 2020
- Geely Commercial Vehicles, Afanti New Energy to jointly set up smart integrated charging station
Geely Commercial Vehicles Group (GCV) agreed on August 11 an all-round in-depth strategic cooperation with Afanti New Energy Technology Group to build GCV’s operational center in Northwest China and...
Aug. 13 , 2020