- Geely Holding’s CFO Li Donghui becomes its CEO
Daniel Li Donghui has become the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, while An Conghui has served as the president of Geely Holding and the CEO & president of Geely Auto Grou...
58 minutes ago
- Geely Technology Group to launch battery swapping station at Chongqing highway rest spots
On Nov. 18, Geely Technology Group inked an agreement with Chongqing Expressway, a Chongqing-based state-run company engaging in expressway businesses, for a strategic cooperation on deploying battery...
Nov. 23 , 2020
- Geely’s CV unit to buy 116.3 mln shares issued by Hualing Xingma
Geely Commercial Vehicles Group (GCV) is about to acquire not more than 116.3 million A shares launched by the truck manufacturer Hualing Xingma through a non-public issuance, as part of efforts to st...
Nov. 13 , 2020
- Geely Auto nabs 8% year-on-year growth in Oct. sales
Geely Automobile Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries sold a total of 140,026 new vehicles in September, an increase of roughly 8% from the year-ago period and up around 11% from the previous month.
Nov. 06 , 2020
- Geely Auto’s first CMA-based sedan Xing Rui to go on sale on Nov. 1
The Xing Rui, Geely Auto’s first sedan model based on Compact Modular Architecture (CMA), will hit the market on November 1, according to a posting on Geely Auto’s WeChat account.
Oct. 27 , 2020
- Geely Holding, China Mobile to team up on 5G intelligent car, autonomous driving
China Mobile and Zhejiang Geely Holding Group entered into an agreement on Oct. 26 to carry out strategic cooperation in a number of fields including auto-related intelligent connectivity and autonomo...
Oct. 27 , 2020
- Geely-backed tech company ECARX bags 1.3 billion yuan in Series A round
ECARX, a Geely-backed tech company, announced on October 26 it has closed its series A financing with 1.3 billion yuan ($194,456,470) raised, reaching a valuation of over 10 billion yuan ($1,495,819,0...
Oct. 26 , 2020
- Geely Technology Group launches intelligent battery swapping stations in Jinan
Geely Technology Group and Jinan municipal government entered into on October 18 an all-round strategic cooperation to jointly develop smart battery swapping service network.
Oct. 19 , 2020
- Geely Auto completes 66% of revised 2020 sales target as of Sept.
Geely Automobile Holdings Limited (called “Geely Auto” for short) and its subsidiaries sold a total of 126,365 new vehicles in September, an increase of roughly 11% from the year-ago period and up...
Oct. 09 , 2020