- NIO Inc. Provides November 2020 Delivery Update
NIO Inc. (“NIO” or the “Company”) (NYSE: NIO), a pioneer in China’s premium smart electric vehicle market, today provided its November 2020 delivery results.
2 hours ago
- NIO announces launch of NIO OS 2.8.0 in-car operating system
On Nov. 30, NIO officially launched the latest version of its in-car operating system, the NIO OS 2.8.0, which will be introduced to the ES6s, the ES8s and the EC6s through FOTA (firmware-over-the-air...
Nov. 30 , 2020
- Alibaba-backed Banma, GAC NIO to team up on in-car mini programs, voice interaction
Banma Network Technology Co.,Ltd., the Alibaba-backed Internet car solution provider, and GAC NIO entered into a strategic partnership at the Auto Guangzhou 2020 to jointly develop intelligent driving...
Nov. 23 , 2020
- NIO Inc. Reports Unaudited Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results
NIO Inc. (“NIO” or the “Company”) (NYSE: NIO), a pioneer in China’s premium smart electric vehicle market, today announced its unaudited financial results for the quarter ended September 30,...
Nov. 18 , 2020
- GAC NIO said to unveil all-new sedan concept code-named Ar18 at Auto Guangzhou 2020
GAC NIO, a joint venture between Chinese automaker GAC Group and EV startup NIO, will unveil a fire-new concept code-named “Ar18” at the Auto Guangzhou 2020 kicking off on Nov. 20, according to a ...
Nov. 17 , 2020
- NIO's 100kWh battery offers NEDC range of 615km
On November 6, 2020, NIO announced the launch of its 100 kWh battery together with battery upgrade plans.
Nov. 06 , 2020
- NIO Inc. Provides October 2020 Delivery Update
NIO Inc. (“NIO” or the “Company”) (NYSE: NIO), a pioneer in China’s premium smart electric vehicle market, today provided its October 2020 delivery results.
Nov. 03 , 2020
- NIO said to enter into European markets in 2021
Chinese EV startup NIO has already set up an overseas business unit in a bid to start selling products in European markets in 2021, according to a local media outlet.
Nov. 02 , 2020
- NIO's monthly outputs reach 5,000 units for first time
On October 29, NIO's 5,000th complete vehicle produced in this month rolled off the production line at the JAC-NIO Advanced Manufacturing Center.
Oct. 29 , 2020