- Dongfeng, Changan, FAW co-unveil NEV & ICV-focused joint venture
Zhongqi Chuangzhi Technology Co.,Ltd. (called “Zhongqing Chuangzhi” for short), a joint venture co-funded by three state-owned automakers—Dongfeng, FAW and Changan, was officially launched on Ju...
June 30 , 2020
- Dongfeng Motor, CATL cement cooperation for better NEV development
Dongfeng Motor Corporation and CATL agreed to step up their strategic collaboration on NEV development, which is expected to help promote the building and perfection of China’s NEV industrial ecosys...
June 17 , 2020
- Changan, FAW, Dongfeng set up new company
A new company has been recently established with a registered capital of 16 billion yuan by five shareholders.
June 04 , 2020
- Dongfeng Motor, China Gas to team up on auto sale, gas projects
Dongfeng Motor Corporation (Dongfeng Motor) and China Gas Holdings Limited (China Gas), a Hong Kong-listed gas operator and service provider, signed a framework agreement on May 8 for a strategic coop...
May 12 , 2020
- Dongfeng to launch new premium brand soon
The new premium brand, known by the code name h, of Dongfeng Motor Corporation will be officially launched in 2020.
May 07 , 2020
- Dongfeng Motor, Sokon step up cooperation for greater resource sharing
Dongfeng Motor Corporation and Chongqing Sokon Industry Group Stock Co.,Ltd. agreed on April 23 to deepen their cooperation for a better resource integration involving technologies, R&D, purchase, man...
Apr. 23 , 2020
- Dongfeng Motor Group to wholly control Dongfeng Renault after Renault’s transfer
Dongfeng Motor Group and Renault S.A. plan to restructure their joint venture Dongfeng Renault Automotive Company (DRAC) given the downturn in China’s automobile market and the subsidiary’s unsoun...
Apr. 14 , 2020
- Dongfeng-PSA joint venture resumes production at Wuhan plant
DPCA announced it officially resumed the work and production at its Wuhan plant on March 25 after a two-month shutdown due to the coronavirus spread.
Mar. 26 , 2020
- Nissan’s joint venture with Dongfeng Motor resuming operation in Wuhan
Reportedly, Dongfeng Motor Company Limited (DFL), Nissan’s only joint venture in China, is working on the restart of operation and production in full swing.
Mar. 20 , 2020