- Ford's sales in Greater China rebound in the second quarter
Ford and its joint ventures, Changan Ford, JMC and Ford Lio-Ho, sold 158,589 vehicles in Greater China in the second quarter.
2 hours ago
- Ford Motor to test C-V2X-enabled V2I function in Changsha
Ford Motor’s China branch announced earlier this week that it will begin testing the V2I (Vehicle-to-Infrastructure) function based on C-V2X (cellular vehicle-to-everything) technology in Changsha, ...
July 07 , 2020
- Former Ford’s management talent named Commerce VP of Hyundai China
Li Hongpeng, a former senior executive of Ford Motor, has been appointed as Vice President of Commerce of Hyundai Motor Group (China) Ltd., managing Hyundai’s China strategic planning and market exp...
June 30 , 2020
- Changan Ford reports May sales increase
June 05 , 2020
- Geely-backed affordable NEV brand Maple starts presale of first model Maple 30x
Maple, a NEV brand backed by Geely Technology Group, was formally launched on April 10 with the presale of its first model, the Maple 30x, kicking off at the same time.
Apr. 13 , 2020
- Ford sells nearly 568,000 vehicles in China in 2019; further narrowes sales decline in the fourth quarter
Ford Motor Company and its joint ventures in China sold 567,854 vehicles in China in 2019, down 26.1 percent compared to 2018.
Jan. 14 , 2020
- Ford Motor joins China’s first C-V2X cross-safety-platform interoperability test
Ford Motor is carrying out the C-V2X (Cellular Vehicle-To-Everything)-based tests in Shanghai to demonstrate the interoperability crossing chipsets, terminals, complete vehicles and safety platforms, ...
Oct. 23 , 2019
- Ford reports third quarter sales in China
Ford Motor Company and its joint ventures in China today announced third quarter sales in China of 131,060 vehicles, a 30.3 percent decrease compared to the same period last year.
Oct. 11 , 2019
- Former Ford’s finance veteran joins startup Hozon Auto as vice president
China’s EV startup Hozon Auto recently welcomes a new vice president, Wang Chengjie, who has abundant financial management experience in auto and investment industries, as part of efforts to perfect...
Oct. 09 , 2019
- Ford, China’s Changan cement collaboration in product, R&D, manufacturing, marketing areas
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co.,Ltd and Ford Motor have deepened their strategic cooperation to speed up the product upgrade and manufacturing strength of their joint venture Changan Ford, the Chongq...
Sept. 27 , 2019