- Ford China posts largest YoY sales increase since 2016
Ford and its joint ventures, Changan Ford, JMC and Ford Lio-Ho, sold 164,352 vehicles in Greater China in the third quarter.
Oct. 16 , 2020
- Huo Jing to leave Ford China as VP of Communications
Huo Jing, Ford China’s vice president (VP) of communications, said on Sept. 28 via her WeChat Moments that she will leave Ford China in mid-October for the reasons of personal pursuit and family dut...
Sept. 28 , 2020
- Changan Ford’s Retail Sales Jumped 10.2% Month-on-Month, with Explorer, Edge as Highlights
Retail sales of Changan Ford in August have increased 10.2% month-on-month at 16,623 units.
Sept. 03 , 2020
- Ford's sales in Greater China rebound in the second quarter
Ford and its joint ventures, Changan Ford, JMC and Ford Lio-Ho, sold 158,589 vehicles in Greater China in the second quarter.
July 09 , 2020
- Ford Motor to test C-V2X-enabled V2I function in Changsha
Ford Motor’s China branch announced earlier this week that it will begin testing the V2I (Vehicle-to-Infrastructure) function based on C-V2X (cellular vehicle-to-everything) technology in Changsha, ...
July 07 , 2020
- Former Ford’s management talent named Commerce VP of Hyundai China
Li Hongpeng, a former senior executive of Ford Motor, has been appointed as Vice President of Commerce of Hyundai Motor Group (China) Ltd., managing Hyundai’s China strategic planning and market exp...
June 30 , 2020
- Changan Ford reports May sales increase
June 05 , 2020
- Geely-backed affordable NEV brand Maple starts presale of first model Maple 30x
Maple, a NEV brand backed by Geely Technology Group, was formally launched on April 10 with the presale of its first model, the Maple 30x, kicking off at the same time.
Apr. 13 , 2020
- Ford sells nearly 568,000 vehicles in China in 2019; further narrowes sales decline in the fourth quarter
Ford Motor Company and its joint ventures in China sold 567,854 vehicles in China in 2019, down 26.1 percent compared to 2018.
Jan. 14 , 2020