- Former president of BAIC’s auto part platform BHAP joins Baoneng Motor as VP
Baoneng Motor has named Chen Bao, former president of Beijing Hainachuan Automotive Parts Co., Ltd. (BHAP), as its vice president that takes charge of auto parts business, the company announced on Feb...
Feb. 26 , 2021
- BAIC BJEV said to launch Huawei HiCar-powered model in April
BAIC BJEV, the new energy vehicle (NEV) unit of BAIC Group, intends to launch the model jointly developed with Huawei in April and start selling the new vehicles in November 2021, according to a local...
Feb. 03 , 2021
- BAIC BJEV makes headway in development of solid-state batteries
BAIC BluePark New Energy Technology Co.,Ltd., the parent company of BAIC BJEV, has made some progress in the development of solid-state EV batteries and has tested the batteries in complete vehicles.
Dec. 25 , 2020
- BAIC Group’s registered capital grows 16.49%
BAIC Group’s registered capital was up by 16.49% to 19.957 billion yuan ($3.05 billion), effective Dec. 23, 2020, according to the corporate data platform Tianyancha.
Dec. 24 , 2020
- BAIC Group eyes volume production of L4 autonomous driving products by 2025
China’s state-owned BAIC Group will strive to realize the volume production of Level 4 autonomous driving products and ripen the development of Level 5 technologies, Jiang Deyi, chairman of BAIC Gro...
Nov. 13 , 2020
- MBtech bowing out of BAIC MBtech won’t affect BAIC-Daimler partnership
The long-term partnership between BAIC Group and Daimler and the technology cooperation among BAIC Group, BAIC Motor and Daimler will not be affected by the change in BAIC MBtech Development Center Co...
Oct. 19 , 2020
- BAIC BJEV September sales fall 77.57% year on year
Last month, the automaker sold 2,245 vehicles, a 77.57% decrease compared with the same period of last year.
Oct. 15 , 2020
- BAIC BJEV’s ARCFOX αT premium BEV powered by Huawei’s 5G chipset
BAIC BJEV, the NEV unit of BAIC Group, is going to announce the price of the αT, the first mass-produced all-electric model under the premium brand ARCFOX, at the forthcoming Beijing International Au...
Sept. 21 , 2020
- BAIC Motor’s subsidiary to subscribe for 6.25% A shares newly issued by BAIC BluePark
BAIC Guangzhou agreed on August 3 to subscribe for not less than 6.25% of the total new A shares to be issued by BAIC BluePark, an A-share listed subsidiary of BAIC Group (a controlling shareholder o...
Aug. 06 , 2020
- BAIC BluePark intends to raise up to 5.5 billion yuan for development of ARCFOX premium models
BAIC BluePark intends to raise not more than 5.5 billion yuan ($787,841,450) through a non-public issuance of stocks, some of which are set to be poured in the development of ARCFOX-branded premium ve...
Aug. 05 , 2020