- BAIC Group eyes volume production of L4 autonomous driving products by 2025
China’s state-owned BAIC Group will strive to realize the volume production of Level 4 autonomous driving products and ripen the development of Level 5 technologies, Jiang Deyi, chairman of BAIC Gro...
Nov. 13 , 2020
- MBtech bowing out of BAIC MBtech won’t affect BAIC-Daimler partnership
The long-term partnership between BAIC Group and Daimler and the technology cooperation among BAIC Group, BAIC Motor and Daimler will not be affected by the change in BAIC MBtech Development Center Co...
Oct. 19 , 2020
- BAIC BJEV September sales fall 77.57% year on year
Last month, the automaker sold 2,245 vehicles, a 77.57% decrease compared with the same period of last year.
Oct. 15 , 2020
- BAIC BJEV’s ARCFOX αT premium BEV powered by Huawei’s 5G chipset
BAIC BJEV, the NEV unit of BAIC Group, is going to announce the price of the αT, the first mass-produced all-electric model under the premium brand ARCFOX, at the forthcoming Beijing International Au...
Sept. 21 , 2020
- BAIC Motor’s subsidiary to subscribe for 6.25% A shares newly issued by BAIC BluePark
BAIC Guangzhou agreed on August 3 to subscribe for not less than 6.25% of the total new A shares to be issued by BAIC BluePark, an A-share listed subsidiary of BAIC Group (a controlling shareholder o...
Aug. 06 , 2020
- BAIC BluePark intends to raise up to 5.5 billion yuan for development of ARCFOX premium models
BAIC BluePark intends to raise not more than 5.5 billion yuan ($787,841,450) through a non-public issuance of stocks, some of which are set to be poured in the development of ARCFOX-branded premium ve...
Aug. 05 , 2020
- BAIC Group, State Grid EV step up cooperation in battery swapping, charging businesses
BAIC Group and State Grid Electric Vehicle Service Co., Ltd. (called “State Grid EV” for short) signed a framework agreement on July 27 to cement their strategic cooperation in order to promote th...
July 28 , 2020
- Faurecia partners with BAIC in China for Seating business
Faurecia, one of the world leading automotive technology companies, and BAIC, one of China’s largest automotive manufacturers, today announced the establishment of a new 50-50 joint venture in China...
July 24 , 2020
- BAIC Group, DiDi expand cooperation to high-level autonomous car R&D
BAIC Group and Didi Chuxing (DiDi)’s autonomous driving subsidiary signed on June 19 a framework agreement to have an in-depth cooperation on fields of automobile, AI and car sharing, according to a...
June 22 , 2020
- BAIC’s EV unit attempts to raise money by issuing up to 3 billion yuan corporate bonds
BAIC BJEV, BAIC Group’s NEV arm, plans to publicly issue corporate bonds with a principal amounting to not more than 3 billion yuan ($423,268,500), according to its parent company BAIC BluePark New ...
June 19 , 2020