- JAC Motors’ new PV brand launched with same name as JAC-VW JV’s BEV brand SOL
JAC Motors launched at the Auto China 2020 its all-new PV brand “SOL” (Chinese says “思皓”, Sihao), named same as the affordable-EV brand launched in 2018 by JAC-Volkswagen joint venture.
Sept. 27 , 2020
- JAC Motors forecasted to suffer net loss of 146 million yuan in first half of 2020
JAC Motors is forecasted to post a net loss attributable to shareholders of 146 million yuan ($20,866,378) for the first half of 2020, a nosedive from the net profit of 125,114,300 yuan ($17,881,386) ...
July 31 , 2020
- JAC Motors to set up mid-/high-end MPV base in Bozhou
JAC Motors inked on June 30 an agreement with Bozhou municipal government to build mid-/high-end MPVs at Anhui Jianghuai Anchi Automobile Co., Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Hefei-based automa...
July 02 , 2020
- JAC Motors' parent firms up cooperation with Volkswagen Group
Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Group Holdings Limited (JAC Holdings), the parent company of JAC Motors, has inked an investment agreement with Volkswagen (China) Investment Co., Ltd. to further firm up t...
June 11 , 2020
- Volkswagen Group to buy 50% stake in JAC Motors’ parent company
Volkswagen Group agreed to purchase 50% stake in Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Group Holdings Limited, the company parent of Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Group Corp., Ltd. (JAC Motors).
May 29 , 2020
- JAC Motors launches new fuel-powered PV brand strategy
JAC Motors recently launched a new brand strategy for traditional fuel-powered PVs as part of effort to speed up deployment of its PV Era 3.0, according to a post on its WeChat account.
Apr. 08 , 2020
- JAC Motors turns loss into profit in 2019
Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Group Corp., Ltd. (JAC Motors) announced it 2019 net profit attributable to shareholders reached RMB106.015 million, bringing the money-losing firm into the black over the a...
Mar. 19 , 2020
- JAC Motors releases 2020 production and sales plan
JAC Motors expects the combined production and sales of its complete vehicles and chassis to reach 450,000 to 500,000 in 2020, according to a filing from the company on December 11.
Dec. 11 , 2019
- JAC Motors teams up with Huawei on intelligent vehicle solution, IT application
JAC Motors on December 9 inked a framework agreement with Huawei, one of world’s leading ICT infrastructure providers, for a comprehensive collaboration on such areas as intelligent vehicle solution...
Dec. 11 , 2019