- JAC Motors to set up mid-/high-end MPV base in Bozhou
JAC Motors inked on June 30 an agreement with Bozhou municipal government to build mid-/high-end MPVs at Anhui Jianghuai Anchi Automobile Co., Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Hefei-based automa...
July 02 , 2020
- JAC Motors' parent firms up cooperation with Volkswagen Group
Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Group Holdings Limited (JAC Holdings), the parent company of JAC Motors, has inked an investment agreement with Volkswagen (China) Investment Co., Ltd. to further firm up t...
June 11 , 2020
- Volkswagen Group to buy 50% stake in JAC Motors’ parent company
Volkswagen Group agreed to purchase 50% stake in Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Group Holdings Limited, the company parent of Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Group Corp., Ltd. (JAC Motors).
May 29 , 2020
- JAC Motors launches new fuel-powered PV brand strategy
JAC Motors recently launched a new brand strategy for traditional fuel-powered PVs as part of effort to speed up deployment of its PV Era 3.0, according to a post on its WeChat account.
Apr. 08 , 2020
- JAC Motors turns loss into profit in 2019
Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Group Corp., Ltd. (JAC Motors) announced it 2019 net profit attributable to shareholders reached RMB106.015 million, bringing the money-losing firm into the black over the a...
Mar. 19 , 2020
- JAC Motors releases 2020 production and sales plan
JAC Motors expects the combined production and sales of its complete vehicles and chassis to reach 450,000 to 500,000 in 2020, according to a filing from the company on December 11.
Dec. 11 , 2019
- JAC Motors teams up with Huawei on intelligent vehicle solution, IT application
JAC Motors on December 9 inked a framework agreement with Huawei, one of world’s leading ICT infrastructure providers, for a comprehensive collaboration on such areas as intelligent vehicle solution...
Dec. 11 , 2019
- JAC Motors projected to gain 159% growth in Jan.-Sept. net profit
JAC Motors reported earlier this month a predicted year-on-year surge in the net profit for the first three quarters despite its sales downturn.
Oct. 24 , 2019
- Volkswagen, FAW Group, JAC Motors, Star Charge formally announce new EV charging JV
Volkswagen Group China, FAW Group, JAC Motors and Star Charge, a China-based EV charging infrastructure manufacturer, officially announced on July 11 the launching of a new joint venture that focuses ...
July 12 , 2019