- Faraday Future Announces New Strategy Plan and Unveils Futurist Testing Lab
FF 91 will kick off its delivery in approximately 9 months following the closing of a successful equity funding.
Sept. 20 , 2019
- Faraday Future appoints Dr. Carsten Breitfeld as global CEO, Founder YT JIA assumes role of CPUO
YT Jia, FF’s founder, will step down from the CEO position to assume the role of CPUO.
Sept. 03 , 2019
- The9 Limited partners with Hohhot for set-up, development of the JV with Faraday Future
The9 Limited (The9), an established China-based Internet company, on June 10 announced that it has signed a non-binding Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Development Office of the Hohhot Shae...
June 11 , 2019
- Faraday Future announces $225 million financing led by Birch Lake Associates, LLC
Apr. 30 , 2019
- Faraday Future Signs New Joint Venture Agreement With the9 Limited
Faraday Future announced on Mar. 24 that it has signed a joint venture agreement with The9 Limited to form a joint venture (the “JV”) to manufacture, market, distribute, and sell luxury intelligen...
Mar. 25 , 2019
- Faraday Future to furlough additional employees due to severe cash flow difficulty
EV startup Faraday Future (FF) announced on December 4 that it plans to furlough more employees due to its severe cash flow issues caused by the ongoing spat with its major investor Evergrande Health.
Dec. 05 , 2018
- Faraday Future says "victory" over financing issue against Evergrande while limited by strict conditions
Faraday Future (FF) announced today that it made a “desicive victory” over the application for emergency relief against Evergrande Health submitted to Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre.
Oct. 25 , 2018
- Faraday Future to scrap stake treaty with Evergrande Health
The EV startup Faraday Future (FF) is seeking arbitration to terminate the stake transaction with Evergrande Health Industry Group Limited (Evergrande Health), the healthcare company announced on Octo...
Oct. 08 , 2018
- Faraday Future completes first pre-production FF91
EV startup Faraday Future (FF) announced that its first pre-production FF91 has rolled off the production line in Hanford, California, around a month after FF91’s first body in white was revealed.
Aug. 29 , 2018