- Sitech, Sinotruck join hands to roll out new EV models
EV startup Sitech and Sinotruck, a state-owned truck manufacturer formed a strategic partnership on Jan. 20 to team up on the R&D and manufacture of products, supply chain management and sales channel...
Jan. 21 , 2021
- EV startup Sitech, ICONA team up on design of new EV model
Chinese EV startup Sitech inked on July 12 a strategic cooperation agreement with ICONA, a company specializing in car design, engineering and prototyping, to joint develop a new intelligent EV model ...
July 15 , 2019
- Startup Sitech to announce mobility service brand on June 27, 2019
According to Sitech’s WeChat account, the EV maker is going to hold the launching ceremony for its mobility service brand dubbed “Sitech Mobility” (in Chinese, “Xindian Chuxing) in Beijing on ...
June 21 , 2019
- EV startup Sitech closes Series B funding round, almost reaches unicorn status
Sitech on May 16 announced the completion of a Series B funding round, which is led by an industrial investment fund of Changshou District in Chongqing. Up until now, the startup is valued at over RMB...
May 16 , 2019
- EV startup Sitech’s 4,000th DEV1 rolls off production line
On December 27, China-based EV Sitech witnessed its 4,000th DEV1 roll off production line in FAW Car’s assembly plant located in Changchun only 57 days after the first complete vehicle coming to the...
Dec. 27 , 2018
- Sitech first mass-produced model DEV1 rolls off production line
China EV startup Sitech announced that its first mass-produced model, the DEV 1 rolled off the production line at FAW Group On Aug. 16.
Aug. 21 , 2018
- EV startup Sitech cooperates with Bosch in AVP, ends over $ 100 million A round financing
Sitech, a Guizhou-based electric vehicle maker, officially formed partnership with the world-leading auto parts provider Bosch on May25. In the future, both parties will jointly develop projects like ...
May 28 , 2018