- Chongqing Sokon reports expanded net loss for first quarter
Chongqing Sokon Industry Group Stock Co.,Ltd. posted an expanded profit loss in the first quarter of 2020, mainly attributable to the shock wave sent by the coronavirus pandemic.
Apr. 28 , 2020
- Dongfeng Motor, Sokon step up cooperation for greater resource sharing
Dongfeng Motor Corporation and Chongqing Sokon Industry Group Stock Co.,Ltd. agreed on April 23 to deepen their cooperation for a better resource integration involving technologies, R&D, purchase, man...
Apr. 23 , 2020
- Sokon Group reports Q1-Q3 net loss of RMB421 million
Sokon Group saw its revenue for the first nine months of 2019 slide 18.96% year on year to roughly 11.55 billion ($1.64 billion), the company said on October 30.
Nov. 05 , 2019
- Sokon introduces new investor to increase registered capital for Jinkang New Energy
Chongqing Sokon Industry Group Stock Co.,Ltd (Sokon) plans to introduce a new investor to increase registered capital by RMB960 million for its wholly-owned NEV subsidiary Chongqing Jinkang New Energy...
June 27 , 2019
- Sokon, Huawei ally on NEV, ICV, ICT infrastructure
Chongqing Sokon Industry Group Stock Co.,Ltd (Sokon) and Huawei, a Chinese leading provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices, agreed an agreement a f...
Jan. 23 , 2019
- Sokon to wholly own Dongfeng Sokon at expense of 26.01% stake offered to Dongfeng Motor Corporation
Chongqing Sokon Industry is ready to acquire 50% stake in Dongfeng Sokon held by Dongfeng Motor Corporation by issuing RMB4.83 billion worth of shares to Dongfeng Motor Corporation at the expense of 2...
Nov. 19 , 2018
- Sokon's Jinkang New Energy to start Jinguo EV SF5 trial production in Sept.
Chongqing Jinkang New Energy Automobile Co., Ltd (Jinkang New Energy) has completed its intelligent plant situated in Chongqing Liangjiang New Area, which will be put into trial operation this month, ...
Sept. 18 , 2018
- Sokon approves proposal of equity incentive in subsidiary
Chongqing Sokon Industry Group Stock Co., Ltd (Sokon) announced on Aug. 21 that the board of directors approved the proposal on adopting equity incentive for senior executives in its subsidiary, Jinka...
Aug. 23 , 2018
- Sokon to boost capital at Jinkang New Energy to RMB 4 billion
Chongqing Sokon Industry Group Stock Co., Ltd (Sokon) will increase another RMB 3 billion to Chongqing Jinkang New Energy Vehicle Co., Ltd (Jinkang New Energy) with the subsidiary’s registered capit...
June 13 , 2018