- Volkswagen-Didi joint venture said to settle in Jiading District, Shanghai
The joint venture between Germany’s Volkswagen and China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing has reportedly settled in Jiading District, Shanghai, according to Chinese media outlets.
Feb. 25 , 2019
- Didi announces more safety measures after second passenger murder
Chinese ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing has recently announced a series of new measures to improve the riding safety one month after a female passenger was raped and murdered by a Didi driver.
Sept. 27 , 2018
- Tencent, Didi approved to have autonomous car road tests in Beijing
Tencent Dadi Tongtu Technology Co., Ltd and Suzhou Didi Travel Technology, the subsidiaries of Chinese Internet giant Tencent and ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing, have been qualified by Beijing author...
Sept. 21 , 2018
- Didi suffers RMB 4.04 bln loss in first half, plows over RMB 10 bln into subsidy
Chinese ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing suffered an interim loss up to RMB4.04 billion in the first half of the year, 61% more than the annual loss of RMB 2.5 billion in 2017, according to a financial...
Sept. 07 , 2018
- Didi Chuxing announces shut of hitching service, lays off two senior executives
Didi Chuxing (Didi) announced that it shuts the “hitching” service countrywide starting from August 27 and has laid off two senior executives after a Didi driver had raped and murdered a female pa...
Aug. 27 , 2018
- Didi to invest $ 1 billion in rebranded auto services business
Chinese ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing announced on August 6 that it will invest $ 1 billion in its auto services business as part of a broader rebranding of the unit, aiming to provide car-owners wi...
Aug. 07 , 2018
- Didi procures $500 million investment from global travel firm Booking Holdings
Chinese ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing and Booking Holdings, the global leader in travel e-commerce, announced on July 17 that two companies have formed a strategic partnership to build up across-the...
July 17 , 2018
- Didi Chuxing, Continental AG agree deal to develop ICV
Chinese ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing announced on July 10 that it has struck a strategic deal with German automotive supplier Continental AG to jointly research and develop intelligent and connecte...
July 10 , 2018
- Didi rumored to launch HK IPO, increase valuation up to $80 billion
Chinese ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing will reportedly begin the process of becoming a public-listed company as early as the second half of this year and initially chooses to be listed in Hong Kong (...
May 23 , 2018