- Mercedes-Benz, Geely Holding formally establishes global joint venture “smart Automobile Co., Ltd.” for the smart Brand
Mercedes-Benz AG (Mercedes-Benz) and Zhejiang Geely Holding Group announced on Jan. 8 that they have formally established the global joint venture “smart Automobile Co., Ltd.” for the smart brand ...
Jan. 08 , 2020
- Beijing Benz’s NEV plant in Shunyi to start production
With the completition of its assembly shop, Beijing Benz’s NEV (new energy vehicle) plant in Shunyi will start production in the near future, according to local media outlets.
Dec. 12 , 2019
- Beijing Benz offers seven-seater SUV GLB priced from 314,800 yuan
Beijing Benz, a Sino-German joint venture, launched the GLB—its seven-seater compact SUV—available with three variants with the guiding price between 314,800 and 354,800 yuan ($44,783-50,473).
Dec. 02 , 2019
- Mercedes-Benz-styled Denza X to hit market at Auto Guangzhou
Denza has recently released a test video of its new model Denza X. The Shenzhen-based EV maker said it would introduce the SUV to the market at the 2019 Guangzhou Auto Show at the end of this month...
Nov. 11 , 2019
- Mercedes-Benz Energy and Beijing Electric Vehicle start development partnership on 2nd-life battery storage
Daimler with its subsidiary Mercedes-Benz Energy and Beijing Electric Vehicle Co., Ltd. (BJEV) subsidiary of the BAIC Group, intensify their cooperation in the field of energy storage system.
Aug. 08 , 2019
- Personnel changes at Mercedes-Benz Cars
Jan Madeja will be Head of the Chinese sales company for passenger cars, Beijing Mercedes-Benz Sales Service.
May 17 , 2019
- Mercedes-Benz EQC Electric SUV Now In Production
Mercedes-Benz EQC just entered production in Bremen, Germany where it is assembled along with the conventional C-Class Saloon and Estate, as well as the GLC and GLC Coupé.
May 07 , 2019
- BAIC Motor, Daimler increase registered capital of Beijing Benz with $892.8 million
BAIC Motor, Daimler AG and Daimler Greater China Ltd. (DGRC), agreed on March 26 to make further capital contributions with a total of $892,837,903 based on their respective proportion in the current ...
Mar. 27 , 2019
- BYD gets former Ferrari, Mercedes-Benz designers as head of exterior & interior design
BYD has recruited two famous designers who had worked for Ferrari and Mercedes-Benz, the Chinese automaker revealed the news by giving a slideshow at a business annual meeting on February 17.
Feb. 18 , 2019