- BAIC, Daimler invest RMB 11.9 billion for production expansion
BAIC and Daimler plans to invest over RMB 11.9 billion (about 1.5 million euros) to expand the local production scale of Mercedes-Benz passenger vehicles and meet the demands of the largest auto marke...
Feb. 26 , 2018
- Geely, not Li Shufu, to be largest shareholder of Daimler
Geely Group Co., Ltd, owned by Li Shufu, announced that it has become the largest shareholder of the German group after the closing of the deal. The Chinese company promised to hold Daimler’s shares...
Feb. 24 , 2018
- DNRC permits Daimler to acquire stake in BAIC BJEV
The NDRC released a reply on Feb. 7, permitting Daimler Greater China Ltd. to acquire a certain stake of BAIC BJEV, which was possessed by Shenzhen Jinggangshan New Energy Investment Management Co., L...
Feb. 08 , 2018
- Geely said to finish acquiring Daimler shares soon
Geely has almost finished acquiring certain shares of Daimler Group at present and the deal is expected to be closed after the Spring Festival.
Feb. 05 , 2018
- Geely’s vice president: no idea about plan to buy stakes in Daimler
Yang Xueliang, Vice President of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, said he knew nothing about the report that Daimler turned down Geely’s offer to buy stake. His words are a response to the inquiry of a...
Dec. 01 , 2017
- Daimler CEO Zetsche doesn't expect Trump to disadvantage European carmakers
BERLIN -- Daimler CEO Dieter Zetsche does not expect Donald Trump to favor U.S. automakers over their European counterparts. Zetsche shrugged off concerns over the president-elect's protectionist rhet...
Dec. 19 , 2016
- Daimler may build EVs in China to boost Mercedes sales
STUTTGART -- Daimler may make batteries and Mercedes-Benz electric cars in China as part of a drive to manufacture more products locally and to try to boost sales, according to the automaker's market ...
Dec. 07 , 2016
- Daimler's China trucks and buses unit had relieved Rainer Gaertner's position
Specific to the Executive’s Speech humiliating to Daimler Trucks and Buses (China) Ltd., on midnight 22 November.
Nov. 22 , 2016
- Daimler, BMW, VW said to discuss extending EV charging network with German service station operator
FRANKFURT -- Daimler, BMW and Volkswagen are in discussions with a German autobahn service station operator about setting up a nationwide network of charging stations in the country, a German newspape...
Nov. 17 , 2016