- Startup Leapmotor, FAW Car to jointly develop smart EV models
Chinese automakers FAW Car and Leapmotor forged a strategic partnership earlier this week to jointly develop intelligent electric vehicle (EV) models.
May 09 , 2020
- Leapmotor to raise RMB360 million from Series A-2 fundraising
Leapmotor is about to raise RMB360 million worth of capital from the Series A-2 round financing which is solely invested by Jinhua Zhongche Fund, Dahua Technology, one of major shareholders of Leapmot...
Aug. 05 , 2019
- Startup LeapMotor kicks off delivery of the S01 all-electric coupe on June 28
Hangzhou-based startup LeapMotor started the official delivery on June 28 with 12 units of the S01 all-electric coupe handed over to consumers, according to local media outlets.
June 28 , 2019
- Startup LeapMotor given green light to road test ICVs in Hangzhou
Hangzhou municipal government on May 28 announced the list of companies that have passed intelligent-connected vehicle (ICV) tests. Such enterprises as LeapMotor, Huawei and NVIDIA, are included on th...
May 29 , 2019
- Leapmotor to raise RMB2.5 billion for Series A round
Hangzhou-based Chinese new energy carmaker Leapmotor said in a recent interview that it has raised nearly RMB2 billion for its Series A round financing and the target value totals RMB2.5 billion.
Nov. 20 , 2018
- Leapmotor to roll out 3 new models over next 3 years
Chinese EV startup Leapmotor plans to roll out 3 new models over the next three years, including the LP-S01, the LP-T03 and the LP-C11, based on the S, T and C vehicle platform respectively, according...
Oct. 24 , 2018
- Leapmotor signs strategic cooperation agreement with EV Power
Leapmotor recently signed a strategic cooperation agreement with EV Power, a new energy vehicle (NEV) battery charging station operator.
Sept. 07 , 2018
- Leapmotor, Mydadao join forces to develop tailored smart shared car
Leapmotor and car-sharing operator Mydadao reached a strategic cooperation agreement on July 18 to jointly explore and develop bespoke intelligent shared cars and have in-depth talks on vehicle truste...
July 19 , 2018
- Leapmotor announces China’s first homegrown autonomous driving AI chip
At the CES Asia 2018, the Hangzhou-based vehicle startup Leapmotor announced on June 13 that the first domestically made artificial intelligence (AI) chip, dubbed “Lingxin 01 (in Chinese)” has ent...
June 14 , 2018