- Ford Smart Mobility, Zotye Auto to build EV mobility JV for China ride-hailing development
Ford Smart Mobility LLC and Zotye Auto signed an MOU on May 2 to set up a new 50:50 JV (joint venture) that will focus on providing ride-hailing operators and drivers with intelligent and customized a...
May 02 , 2018
- Ford Motor unveils new model lineup at Auto China 2018, announces new personnel changes
On April 25, Ford Motor unveiled its new model lineup at Auto China 2018 in Beijing. Meanwhile, the automaker announced its latest personnel changes in China’s market.
Apr. 25 , 2018
- Ford Motor China sales fall 19% YoY in Q1, Lincoln brand sees positive growth
Ford Motor China retail sales in March reached 83,666 vehicles, declining 11% year on year, according to the data released by the automaker on April 13.
Apr. 13 , 2018
- Ford Motor, Datang Telecom Group conduct C-V2X test in Shanghai
According to local media, Ford Motor teamed up with Datang Telecom Group (Datang) to carry out C-V2X (Cellular Vehicle-to-Everything) test in China.
Mar. 29 , 2018
- Ford, Alibaba roll out test-drive services via "auto vending machine"
Ford Motor and Changan Ford (Ford Motor’s joint venture with Changan Auto) joins hands with Tmall auto platform (one of Alibaba’s businesses) to unveil an all-new test-drive project for the automa...
Mar. 26 , 2018
- Faraday Future Hanford plant starts construction
According to local media, the electric vehicle (EV) startup Faraday Future (FF) in which Jia Yueting hold position as CEO officially started the construction of its plant located in Hanford, Californi...
Mar. 21 , 2018
- Ford posts YoY sales slump of 30% in China for February
Ford Motor Company announced on Mar. 9 that it delivered 47,438 vehicles in China for February with a slump of 30% over the previous year.
Mar. 09 , 2018
- Zotye Ford expected to gain regulatory approval in second half this year
The establishment work of the joint venture Zotye Ford has been going well, and the program is expected to receive regulatory approval in the second half of this year
Mar. 01 , 2018
- Ford China January sales down 18 percent year on year
Ford Motor delivered nearly 76,000 vehicles in January in China, down 18 percent year on year, according to the American automaker. The sales of the Lincoln Continental and the commercial vehicles dou...
Feb. 11 , 2018