- China’s Yiwu offers subsidy of up to RMB20,000 per car to shore up auto sales
Yiwu, recognized as the world's largest small commodities market, has launched incentives to lift automobile sales in order to offset the COVID-19’s impact on local auto market.
May 13 , 2020
- China auto sales show first growth after 21-straight-month YoY decline
China auto outputs and sales reached 2.102 million units and 2.07 million units in April, climbing 2.3% and 4.4% over the previous year respectively, according to the China Association of Automobile M...
May 11 , 2020
- Tianjin to increase personal car license plate quota to boost auto sales
Tianjin, one of cities in China where the automobile purchase restriction policy has been implemented, is going to increase the car license plate quota for individual users as part of efforts to stimu...
May 07 , 2020
- Chinese automaker Changan sees auto sales jump 32% YoY in April
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. (Changan) achieved a double-digit year-on-year growth in April sales, following three consecutive months of downturn.
May 07 , 2020
- China auto sales in March slump 43.3% year on year
The China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM) announced China's auto outputs and sales in March.
Apr. 10 , 2020
- Hangzhou adds 20,000 fuel-burning car license plates to simulate auto sales
China’s local governments are taking steps to boost car sales that have fallen for two consecutive years and are worsened due to the coronavirus pandemic by increasing annual quota of new license pl...
Mar. 27 , 2020
- China Q1 auto sales projected to drop 45% if coronavirus effectively controlled by Mar.
China’s auto outputs and sales are projected to slump 45% year on year in the first quarter (Q1) if the coronavirus epidemic is effectively contained by the end of March, according to the CAAM.
Mar. 19 , 2020
- China auto sales in Feb. plummet 79.1% year on year
China auto sales plunged 79.1% year on year to 310,000 units in February, according to the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM).
Mar. 12 , 2020
- Great Wall Motor says auto sales in Feb. tumble 85.48% YoY
Great Wall Motor, China’s biggest SUV and pickup manufacturer, faced a year-on-year plunge of 85.48% in Feb. with only 10,023 new vehicles sold.
Mar. 10 , 2020