- China auto sales surge 29.5% YoY in Jan. 2021
China auto outputs and sales reached 2.388 million and 2.503 million units respectively in Jan. 2021, rising 34.6% and 29.5% from a year earlier, and showing year-on-year growth for the tenth month in...
Feb. 09 , 2021
- BYD sees auto sales soar 68.44% year on year in January
BYD Company Limited (BYD) announced its new vehicle sales reached 42,401 units in January 2021, shooting up 68.44% year on year, while falling 24.72% month on month.
Feb. 04 , 2021
- Geely Holding announces 2020 auto sales topping 2.1 million units
Zhejiang Geely Holding Group (Geely Holding or the Group), the parent of Geely Auto, said its full-year sales exceeded 2.1 million units in 2020.
Jan. 18 , 2021
- China auto sales dip 1.9% year on year in 2020
For the year of 2020, China auto sales edged down 1.9% year on year to 25.311 million units, according to the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM).
Jan. 13 , 2021
- SAIC Motor’s auto sales drop 10.22% in 2020
SAIC Motor announced its full-year sales dipped 10.22% from a year ago to 5,600,482 units last year. Despite the decrease, the company was honored the No.1 Chinese automaker by annual sales for the fi...
Jan. 07 , 2021
- BYD records 7.46% year-on-year decrease in 2020 auto sales
BYD closed its year of 2020 with an annual sales volume of 426,972 units, a year-on-year decrease of 7.46%, according to the company’s announcement.
Jan. 05 , 2021
- GAC Group eyes 10% year-on-year growth in 2021 auto sales
GAC Group aims to achieve a year-on-year increase of 10% in 2021’s full-year auto sales, according to an operation plan the company approved on Dec. 25.
Dec. 27 , 2020
- China auto sales in 2020 expected to recover to prior-year level
China’s auto industry for the year of 2020 is forecasted to recover to the year-ago level, Meng Wei, a spokeswoman for China’s National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) said at a press con...
Dec. 17 , 2020
- China auto sales likely to top 27 million units in 2021, CAAM
China auto sales are expected to reach 27.227 million units in 2021, including 22.908 million passenger vehicles (PVs) and 4.319 million commercial vehicles (CVs), according to a forecast report joint...
Dec. 14 , 2020