- China auto sales surge 74.9% YoY in Mar. 2021
China auto outputs and sales reached 2.462 million and 2.526 million units last month, leaping 71.6% and 74.9% respectively from a year earlier.
Apr. 09 , 2021
- BYD’s Q1 2021 auto sales shoot up 69.97% over a year ago
BYD Company Limited (BYD) said it sold a total of 104,145 new vehicles in the first quarter of 2021, representing a 69.97% hike from a year earlier.
Apr. 07 , 2021
- FAW Hongqi sees auto sales surpass 70,000 units in Q1 2021
Hongqi, the premium car marque of FAW Group, saw its sales exceed 70,000 units in the first quarter of 2021, representing a year-on-year hike of 180%, according to a posting on FAW’s WeChat account.
Apr. 01 , 2021
- China auto sales surge 364.8% YoY in Feb. 2021
China auto outputs and sales reached 1.503 million and 1.455 million units respectively in Feb. 2021, surging around 420% and 360% from a year earlier, and showing year-on-year growth for the eleventh...
Mar. 11 , 2021
- China auto sales surge 29.5% YoY in Jan. 2021
China auto outputs and sales reached 2.388 million and 2.503 million units respectively in Jan. 2021, rising 34.6% and 29.5% from a year earlier, and showing year-on-year growth for the tenth month in...
Feb. 09 , 2021
- BYD sees auto sales soar 68.44% year on year in January
BYD Company Limited (BYD) announced its new vehicle sales reached 42,401 units in January 2021, shooting up 68.44% year on year, while falling 24.72% month on month.
Feb. 04 , 2021
- Geely Holding announces 2020 auto sales topping 2.1 million units
Zhejiang Geely Holding Group (Geely Holding or the Group), the parent of Geely Auto, said its full-year sales exceeded 2.1 million units in 2020.
Jan. 18 , 2021
- China auto sales dip 1.9% year on year in 2020
For the year of 2020, China auto sales edged down 1.9% year on year to 25.311 million units, according to the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM).
Jan. 13 , 2021
- SAIC Motor’s auto sales drop 10.22% in 2020
SAIC Motor announced its full-year sales dipped 10.22% from a year ago to 5,600,482 units last year. Despite the decrease, the company was honored the No.1 Chinese automaker by annual sales for the fi...
Jan. 07 , 2021