- Guangzhou expects automobile capacity to exceed 5 million units in 2025
Guangzhou is ambitious to see its automobile capacity surpass 5 million units in 2025, according to a document approved by Guangzhou municipal government on August 24 at a press conference.
Aug. 24 , 2020
- China’s Vehicle Inventory Alert Index in July almost remains flat over a year ago
China's Vehicle Inventory Alert Index (VIA) stood at 62.7% in July, which climbed 5.9 and 0.5 percentage points compared to the previous month and the previous year respectively, according to the Chin...
Aug. 03 , 2020
- Luxury auto brands move ahead of China’s overall PV sales recovery
Luxury brands defied the overall downward trend with their deliveries jumping 27% from a year ago to 246,236 units, versus the 5.1% and 17.3% decline in the sales of mainstream JV brands and China’s...
July 27 , 2020
- China wishes to spur NEV sales by stimulating demands of rural areas
Chinese authorities plan to hold activities in the second half of the year for bringing new energy vehicles (NEVs) to the countryside so as to spur the NEV sales that have been mired by prolonged down...
July 16 , 2020
- Sichuan rolls out polices to support NEV, intelligent vehicle development
China’s Sichuan provincial government is soliciting public opinions on the measures designed for the development of local new energy vehicle (NEV) and intelligent vehicle industries.
July 01 , 2020
- China to remove foreign ownership caps for CV joint ventures from July 23, 2020
China’s state planner said on June 24 it will remove foreign ownership caps for companies making commercial vehicles (CVs) from July 23, 2020, which might have a significant effect on the reform of ...
June 29 , 2020
- China’s PV deliveries projected to fall 8% YoY in June, CPCA
China’s PV retail sales (hereby referring to locally-produced cars, SUVs and MPVs) are estimated to drop 8% from a year ago to roughly 1.63 million units in June, according to China Passenger Car As...
June 19 , 2020
- Chongqing takes measures to bolster auto consumption
Chongqing has drawn up a set of measures for the purpose of stabilizing and bolstering local automobile consumption that was hard hit by the coronavirus spread.
June 11 , 2020
- China’s automobile industry policy updates- May 2020
Gasgoo hereby summarizes the significant automotive industrial policies issued in May by Chinese central and local governments.
June 02 , 2020