- China’s Changsha city aims to deploy over 163,000 charging piles by 2025
Changsha, the capital of China's Hunan province, aims to build over 163,000 EV charging piles across the city by 2025, more than 38,000 of which are planned for public services.
Jan. 17 , 2023
- China’s Hunan Province eyes 1.5 million units of annual automobile output by 2025
China's Hunan province is ambitious to hit an annual automobile output of 1.5 million units by 2025, over 1 million units of which will be new energy vehicles.
Oct. 18 , 2022
- China’s Guangdong province releases goals for development of auto parts industry
Guangdong is ambitious to hit revenue of 590 billion yuan ($84.702 billion) per year from the auto parts manufacturing industry by 2025.
Sept. 07 , 2022
- Guangzhou releases policies to boost vehicle, auto parts industrial chain development
The municipal government of Guangzhou, the capital of China’s Guangdong province, recently issued a document including a slew of measures to boost the development of automobile and key auto componen...
July 20 , 2022
- China reduces 7.1 billion yuan of car purchase tax in June
There were around 1.097 million cars benefiting from China’s car purchase tax breaks during the first month after the policy came into force, according to the data released by China's State Taxation...
July 05 , 2022
- China’s locally-made PV retail sales anticipated to jump 15.5% YoY in June 2022: CPCA
China's passenger vehicle retail sales are anticipated to reach 1.83 million units in June 2022, jumping 15.5% from the previous year, according to the China Passenger Car Association (CPCA).
June 24 , 2022
- China’s Hefei to grant tax break, subsidies to boost car sales
The Hefei municipal government has released a slew of policies to help boost automobile consumption, as part of its economic stimulus package.
June 17 , 2022
- China’s Guangzhou to set up 10-billion-yuan fund for ICV, NEV development
China's Guangzhou plans to build a 10 billion yuan ($1.481 billion) worth of fund to promote the development of local intelligent-connected vehicle (“ICV”) and new energy vehicle (“NEV”) indus...
June 14 , 2022
- China to cut passenger vehicle purchase tax by 60 billion yuan
China will provide cuts of 60 billion yuan ($8.977 billion) on passenger vehicle purchase taxes.
May 24 , 2022