- Changan Auto YTD sales surpass 2 million vehicles by November
Changan Automobile’s November sales performance dropped from October, but its cumulative sales to date managed to surpass 2 million vehicles by the end of the month.
Dec. 09 , 2021
- Mazda Motor China sales result slopes down in Nov.
Mazda Motor released its November retail performance in China, which presented a gradually declining slope since September.
Dec. 07 , 2021
- Mazda Aug. China sales declines 27% YoY
In August, Mazda Motor’s China retail sales fell 27.7% year on year to 12,528 vehicles, representing another drop of 7.1% compared to July.
Sept. 07 , 2021
- Changan Mazda introduces FAW Group as new shareholder
Changan Mazda, currently a 50/50 joint venture between Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. (Changan Auto) and Mazda Motor Corporation (Mazda), will be restructured by introducing FAW Group as a new...
Aug. 24 , 2021
- Toyota’s China sales rise in July, while Honda, Nissan, Mazda drop at two-digit rate
In July, three Japanese automakers, namely Honda Motor, Nissan Motor, Mazda Motor, all met double-digit slide in their China’s deliveries.
Aug. 16 , 2021
- FAW Group said to take 5% stake in Changan Mazda
FAW Group will acquire 5% stake in Changan Mazda, currently a 50/50 joint venture between Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. and Mazda Motor Corporation, according to a local media outlet.
July 23 , 2021
- Changan Mazda, FAW Mazda rumored to merge soon
Mazda Motor’s two Chinese joint ventures will soon announce merger of their businesses and combine sales channels in September, according to a local media outlet, citing a source at a Changan Mazda ...
July 02 , 2021
- Changan Mazda to introduce new investor by offering up to 5% stake
Changan Mazda, a 50:50 joint venture between Changan Automobile and Mazda, is trying to raise money by soliciting an eligible investor.
June 22 , 2021
- Honda, Nissan, Mazda China sales down in May, only Toyota edges up
Among four major Japanese automakers, only Toyota sustained a year-on-year growth in its China sales for the month of May. Honda, Nissan, and Mazda’s China businesses all posted downturn movement in...
June 12 , 2021