- Gasgoo Daily: NIO’s Vehicle Engineering business reportedly taken over by Executive Vice President Zhou Xin
With Gasgoo Daily, we will offer daily important automotive news in China. For those we have reported, the title of the piece will include a hyperlink, which will provide detailed information.
Jan. 19 , 2023
- Toyota Motor sees first YoY drop in annual China auto sales in a decade
In the last month of 2022, the three major Japanese automakers, namely Toyota Motor, Honda Motor, and Nissan Motor were all confronted with a less-than-expected annual sales performance in China, w...
Jan. 12 , 2023
- Honda Motor announces 12.1% YoY dip in 2022 China retail sales
Honda Motor announced today its full-year China retail sales reached 1,373,122 units in 2022, falling 12.1% from a year earlier partly due to the impact of the coronavirus epidemic and the auto parts ...
Jan. 05 , 2023
- Honda Motor to buy from CATL 123GWh EV batteries in 2024-2030
Honda Motor plans to procure a total of 123GWh power batteries for battery electric vehicles from CATL between 2024 and 2030.
Dec. 08 , 2022
- Toyota, Honda, Nissan see YoY cutback in November China sales
In November 2022, the three major Japanese automakers, namely Toyota Motor, Honda Motor, and Nissan Motor all faced a year-on-year dip in their monthly sales in China, with Nissan Motor taking the ...
Dec. 07 , 2022
- Honda Motor posts 11.4% YoY drop in Jan.-Nov. China sales
Honda Motor announced on Monday its monthly China retail sales reached 78,126 units in Nov. 2022, tumbling 42.8% from a year earlier, while also falling 26.3% from the previous month.
Dec. 05 , 2022
- Toyota Motor scores 20.1% YoY jump in Oct. China sales
In the tenth month of 2022, among the three major Japanese automakers in China, both Honda Motor and Nissan Motor were confronted with a worsening year-over-year downturn in monthly sales in the co...
Nov. 09 , 2022
- Honda Motor’s China auto sales decline 7.9% year on year in Jan.-Oct. 2022
Honda Motor recently announced its monthly China retail sales reached 106,101 units in Oct. 2022, dropping 28.5% from a year earlier, while climbing 4.98% from the previous month.
Nov. 07 , 2022
- Toyota Motor’s September sales leap 50.3% YoY in China
In September 2022, among the three major Japanese automakers in China, Toyota Motor was the only one that celebrated a significant year-on-year leap in monthly sales volume achieved in the country.
Oct. 19 , 2022