- Honda Motor’s Jan.-Nov. China auto retail sales dip 1.8% YoY amid supply crunch
As a result of seven-consecutive-month year-on-year decline, Honda Motor’s China business saw its Jan.-Nov. retail volume edge down 1.8% year-over-year to 1,392,877 units, for the first month this ...
Dec. 03 , 2021
- GAC Honda showcases first e:N BEV at Auto Guangzhou 2021
GAC Honda introduced its first battery-electric model, the e:NP1 built on Honda’s e:N electric platform at the Auto Guangzhou 2021.
Nov. 19 , 2021
- Honda outsells Toyota in China in October
Last month, the four Japanese automakers—Toyota Motor, Honda Motor, Nissan Motor, and Mazda Motor—still recorded two-digit year-on-year decrease in their China sales as automobile production were ...
Nov. 09 , 2021
- Honda presents first e:N EV at China International Import Expo
Honda Motor brought the first model of its e:N EV line to the China International Import Expo (CIIE) in Shanghai, demonstrating the auto giant’s latest electrification achievements.
Nov. 06 , 2021
- Honda Motor’s China deliveries dip 17.9% YoY in Oct. due to supply constraint
Honda Motor (called “Honda” for short) said on Wednesday its China deliveries in October reached 148,377 units, dropping 17.9% from the prior-year period due to the impact of chip supply constrain...
Nov. 03 , 2021
- Parkopedia and MXNavi to provide parking payment services to Honda drivers in China
Honda will be the first automaker in China to integrate Parkopedia’s parking payment service directly into the vehicle head-unit.
Oct. 27 , 2021
- Honda to start sales of new EV-branded vehicles in China next year
Honda plans to introduce 10 e:N Series models over the next 5 years, and also envisions exporting these models from China.
Oct. 14 , 2021
- Honda Motor posts 28.1% YoY dip in Sept. China deliveries
Last month, Honda Motor Co.,Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Honda”) saw its China deliveries slump 28.1% from a year ago to 121,448 units, the Japanese automaker said on Monday.
Oct. 11 , 2021
- Dongfeng Honda sees 11th-generation Civic leave production line
The China-built 11th-generation Civic, the all-new version of the classic Honda-branded sedan model, rolled off the assembly line on September 14, according to Dongfeng Honda.
Sept. 14 , 2021