- BMW to launch 26 new products, 2 BMW i centers in China in 2022
BMW Group announced that it plans to launch 26 new products in China next year, covering the group'sa core vehicle and motorcycle brands, from BMW core brand, BMW i, BMW M, MINI, to BMW Motorrad.
Dec. 17 , 2021
- China imported PV deliveries edge up 1.9% YoY in first 10 months
For the first ten months of 2021, there were 796,566 imported passenger vehicles (PVs) delivered across China, representing a 1.9% growth year-over-year, according to the Sinomach Automobile Co.,Ltd.
Dec. 07 , 2021
- Xiaomi EV team expanded to over 500 people
Xiaomi’s automaking endeavor is going smoothly with its team expanded to over 500 members, according to the smartphone giant’s third-quarter financial report.
Nov. 24 , 2021
- Gasgoo Daily: NIO-SINOPEC co-developed battery swapping station starts operation in Guangdong
With Gasgoo Daily, we will offer daily important automotive news in China. For those we have reported, the title of the piece will include a hyperlink, which will provide detailed information.
Nov. 05 , 2021
- Gasgoo Daily: Meituan Dache’s affiliate firm sets up subsidiary in Beijing
With Gasgoo Daily, we will offer daily important automotive news in China.
Oct. 20 , 2021
- BMW China to acquire manufacturing unit of Brilliance Auto
The publicity period of the deal starts from October 20 and ends at October 29.
Oct. 20 , 2021
- BMW to invest another RMB25 billion in Shenyang
Chairman of BMW Group, Oliver Zipse, announced that the group plans to step up its future investment in Liaoning Province, home-base of its joint venture BMW Brilliance Automotive, according to media ...
Sept. 26 , 2021
- Li Auto sets up joint venture with BMW’s supplier for range extension system
On August 27th, Li Auto signed an investment agreement contract with Mianyang Xinchen Engine Co., Ltd. Both parties will join forces to start a new joint venture, to develop next generation range exte...
Aug. 31 , 2021
- BMW, State Grid EV Service step up cooperation on charging tech R&D, service promotion
BMW Group and State Grid EV Service announced in recent days they have cemented their collaboration on the promotion of charging services & products and new energy vehicle (NEV)-used electric power.
Aug. 23 , 2021