- Li Auto sets up joint venture with BMW’s supplier for range extension system
On August 27th, Li Auto signed an investment agreement contract with Mianyang Xinchen Engine Co., Ltd. Both parties will join forces to start a new joint venture, to develop next generation range exte...
Aug. 31 , 2021
- BMW, State Grid EV Service step up cooperation on charging tech R&D, service promotion
BMW Group and State Grid EV Service announced in recent days they have cemented their collaboration on the promotion of charging services & products and new energy vehicle (NEV)-used electric power.
Aug. 23 , 2021
- Brilliance Auto, BMW seek possibility of co-producing more BMW’s models
Brilliance Auto Group Holdings Co.,Ltd. announced on Feb. 9 it intends to expand the cooperation with BMW to to co-explore the possibility of producing more BMW’s vehicle models in Shenyang.
Feb. 09 , 2021
- BMW starts to export China-made iX3s
It will export a total of 1,600 vehicles this year and increase the volume to 12,000 for next year.
Nov. 12 , 2020
- BMW iX3 all-electric SUV ready to make debut in China next month
The BMW iX3, the pure EV version of the BMW X3 SUV, will be officially launched on September 13 in Shenyang, where BMW’s biggest manufacturing base is situated, the German luxury car maker said.
Aug. 26 , 2020
- Tencent’s in-car WeChat to be introduced into BMW’s vehicles
German automaker BMW and Chinese Internet giant Tencent announced on July 27 that they have formed a new digital cooperation to introduce the “Tencent mini scenario” and the in-car WeChat applicat...
July 28 , 2020
- BMW intends to have EVE Power as second local battery supplier for China market
On July 21, EVE Energy announced that its subsidiary EVE Power Co.,Ltd. has received a statement of intent to cooperate which said BMW Brilliance Automotive Ltd. is interested in partnering with EVE P...
July 22 , 2020
- BMW to co-launch innovation base with Alibaba for faster digital transition
BMW Group and Alibaba Group inked a strategic agreement on July 3 for the launch of a joint innovation base, which is deemed as an important measure for BMW’s digital transition in China.
July 03 , 2020
- Steven Shao appointed President of BMW China Automotive Trading Ltd.
BMW names new President of BMW China Automotive Trading Ltd.
June 24 , 2020