- BAIC confirms not to further stake in Daimler
Daimler AG and China’s major automaker BAIC Group reemphasized their long-term partnership today, along with their cross-shareholding details.
Dec. 13 , 2021
- Daimler China buys three-year data management service from NavInfo
China’s navigation giant NavInfo received a three-year contract from Daimler Greater China Ltd. (Daimler) for its autonomous driving data management platform service, NavInfo announced today.
Nov. 02 , 2021
- Daimler R&D Tech Center China starts operation
Daimler AG announced the operation of its new Beijing “R&D Tech Center China” started on Wednesday, marking another milestone in the auto giant’s strategy to explore and leverage the huge techno...
Oct. 21 , 2021
- Geely-Daimler JV’s assembly plant said to be located in Xi’an
The joint venture co-built by Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz AG and Zhejiang Geely Holding Group for smart brand locates its car assembly plant in Xi’an, capital of Shaanxi province, according to a local...
Mar. 04 , 2021
- MBtech bowing out of BAIC MBtech won’t affect BAIC-Daimler partnership
The long-term partnership between BAIC Group and Daimler and the technology cooperation among BAIC Group, BAIC Motor and Daimler will not be affected by the change in BAIC MBtech Development Center Co...
Oct. 19 , 2020
- smart joint venture confirms global executive team and establishes smart Europe GmbH
The smart brand, a global pioneer in urban mobility, will write the next chapter in its history as a joint venture between Mercedes-Benz and Geely.
July 27 , 2020
- Geely, Daimler’s 50/50 ride-hailing joint venture sets up subsidiary in Xi’an
StarRides, a premium ride-hailing service provider between Daimler Mobility AG and Geely Technology Group, established on May 21 a wholly-owned subsidiary in Xi’an, the capital of Shaanxi Province, ...
May 27 , 2020
- Geely, Daimler set up ride-hailing service subsidiary in Beijing
Geely and Daimler extended their mobility cooperation reach to Beijing by building there a joint venture which will focus on providing premium ride-hailing services.
Mar. 16 , 2020
- BYD, Daimler once again adds capital to NEV joint venture DENZA
On January 14, registered capital of Shenzhen DENZA New Energy Automotive Co.,Ltd, a joint venture between BYD and Daimler, was increased by RMB700 million to RMB5.76 billion, according to an update r...
Jan. 16 , 2020
- Mercedes-Benz, Geely Holding formally establishes global joint venture “smart Automobile Co., Ltd.” for the smart Brand
Mercedes-Benz AG (Mercedes-Benz) and Zhejiang Geely Holding Group announced on Jan. 8 that they have formally established the global joint venture “smart Automobile Co., Ltd.” for the smart brand ...
Jan. 08 , 2020