- Li Shufu resigns as Chairman of Zhejiang Geely New Energy CV Group
Li Shufu has resigned as Chairman of Zhejiang Geely New Energy Commercial Vehicle Group (GCV), and the position is taken over by Zhou Jianqun, who also assumes as GCV's general manager.
Dec. 13 , 2021
- Geely’s Li Shufu officially sets foot in premium smartphone industry
Li Shufu, founder of China’s automaker Geely Auto, officially announced the establishment of a smart phone company on Tuesday, marking the foray into the phone business.
Sept. 28 , 2021
- Geely Founder Li Shufu reported to make foray into smartphone business
Li Shufu, Founder and chairman of China’s major auto group Geely, is reported to set foot in the smartphone industry, according to Caijing.com, a local media outlet.
Sept. 24 , 2021
- Two sessions: hot topics of auto industry
Apart from the report, delegates from the auto industry also filed a slew of proposals, covering automotive chip, intelligent and connected vehicle, and carbon neutrality.
Mar. 11 , 2021
- Geely’s Li Shufu confirms plan of building new EV company
Geely will build an all-new electric vehicle (EV) company to compete head-on with other manufacturers of intelligent battery electric vehicles (BEVs), Li Shufu, chairman of Zhejiang Geely Holding Grou...
Feb. 22 , 2021
- Geely's Li Shufu proposes collection of vehicle purchase tax shared by central & local governments
Li Shufu, chairman of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group (Geely Holding), proposed that the vehicle purchase tax, which is currently collected by state tax department, should be jointly levied and administe...
May 18 , 2020
- Geely, Li Shufu Charity Foundation donate medical supplies to Europe
Chinese car maker Geely is working with the Li Shufu Charity Foundation, sponsored by the car maker's chairman, to donate epidemic-fighting supplies valued at 2 million yuan ($282,721) to Germany, Swe...
Mar. 20 , 2020
- Billionaire Li Shufu: Geely’s R&D expense totals nearly RMB100 billion in recent decade
Zhejiang Geely Holding Group (Geely) poured over RMB21 billion into R&D businesses in 2018, accounting for nearly 6.4% of the group’s annual sales revenue, said Li Shufu, the founder and chairman of...
Sept. 23 , 2019
- Geely’s Li Shufu proposes promoting popularization of methanol fuel, methanol-powered vehicles
Li Shufu, delegate to the NPC, announced two proposals during the Two Sessions, China’s biggest political meeting of the year. One of highlights about his proposals is to promote the popularization ...
Mar. 04 , 2019