- Geely Founder Li Shufu reported to make foray into smartphone business
Li Shufu, Founder and chairman of China’s major auto group Geely, is reported to set foot in the smartphone industry, according to Caijing.com, a local media outlet.
23 hours ago
- Geely’s Li Shufu confirms plan of building new EV company
Geely will build an all-new electric vehicle (EV) company to compete head-on with other manufacturers of intelligent battery electric vehicles (BEVs), Li Shufu, chairman of Zhejiang Geely Holding Grou...
Feb. 22 , 2021
- Geely's Li Shufu proposes collection of vehicle purchase tax shared by central & local governments
Li Shufu, chairman of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group (Geely Holding), proposed that the vehicle purchase tax, which is currently collected by state tax department, should be jointly levied and administe...
May 18 , 2020
- Geely, Li Shufu Charity Foundation donate medical supplies to Europe
Chinese car maker Geely is working with the Li Shufu Charity Foundation, sponsored by the car maker's chairman, to donate epidemic-fighting supplies valued at 2 million yuan ($282,721) to Germany, Swe...
Mar. 20 , 2020
- Billionaire Li Shufu: Geely’s R&D expense totals nearly RMB100 billion in recent decade
Zhejiang Geely Holding Group (Geely) poured over RMB21 billion into R&D businesses in 2018, accounting for nearly 6.4% of the group’s annual sales revenue, said Li Shufu, the founder and chairman of...
Sept. 23 , 2019
- Geely’s Li Shufu proposes promoting popularization of methanol fuel, methanol-powered vehicles
Li Shufu, delegate to the NPC, announced two proposals during the Two Sessions, China’s biggest political meeting of the year. One of highlights about his proposals is to promote the popularization ...
Mar. 04 , 2019
- Li Shufu meets with Malaysia’s Prime Minister to talk about direction of Proton
Li Shufu, chairman of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group had a friendly talk up to 100 minutes with Malaysia’s Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad on June 25.
June 28 , 2018
- Li Shufu talks about China auto industry dilemma, stresses gap in EV area
There are only five years of opportunity left for Chinese automakers to develop electric vehicles (EV) and relevant technologies, Li Shufu, Zhejiang Geely Holding Group (Geely)’s chairman forecasted...
May 29 , 2018
- Li Shufu increases HKD 433 million worth of shares in Geely Auto
Li Shufu, chairman of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group (Geely Holding), purchased HKD 433 million worth of shares in Geely Auto, Geely Holding’s subsidiary on May 2, according to the Stock Exchange of H...
May 07 , 2018