- NIO ET7’s first tooling trial prototypes come off line
The first tooling trial (TT) prototypes of the NIO ET7, the fourth production model and first sedan model of NIO, rolled off the production line on September 15 at the JAC-NIO Advanced Manufacturing C...
Sept. 17 , 2021
- NIO’s car deliveries reach 131,408 units as of Aug. 2021
Chinese EV startup NIO delivered a total of 131,408 vehicles by the end of August 2021, William Bin Li, founder, chairman, and CEO of NIO, said at the 2021 World New Energy Vehicle Congress (WNEVC).
Sept. 16 , 2021
- NIO Capital invests in third-party SaaS charging platform YKC
YKC, a Chinese third-party charging service provider, has completed its Series B2 funding round, which was invested by NIO Capital, the investment arm of the EV startup NIO, according to a post on YKC...
Sept. 13 , 2021
- NIO China’s two Hefei-based subsidiaries record growth in registered capital
The registered capital of NIO Automobile (Anhui) Co.,Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of NIO Holding Ltd., increased by 3 billion yuan ($464.684 million) to 9 billion yuan ($1.394 billion) on September...
Sept. 10 , 2021
- NIO joins hands with property developer Times China to deploy NEV-related facilities
NIO and Times China signed an agreement on September 8 to form a long-term strategic partnership for businesses including the deployment of new energy vehicles (NEV)-related facilities.
Sept. 09 , 2021
- NIO to open first Norway-based NIO House on Sept. 23
NIO’s first NIO House in Norway will start business on September 23 in the country capital Oslo, and the price of the NIO ES8 sold to Norwegian consumers will be announced at the same time.
Sept. 06 , 2021
- Car and City: July 2021 registrations of NIO models
For the month of July 2021, the insurance registrations of NIO's three mass-produced models totaled 8,052 units, soaring 125% year on year, while also growing 3.5% month on month, according to the CBI...
Sept. 06 , 2021
- NIO September deliveries expected to top Li Auto, XPeng
NIO’s new orders in August reached a new high so that its monthly deliveries are expected to set up another new record in September.
Sept. 03 , 2021
- NIO's Aug. deliveries zoom up 48.3% YoY
NIO delivered 5,880 vehicles in August 2021, up by 48.3% from a year ago.
Sept. 01 , 2021