- China’s Jan.-Aug. registrations of NEV-related firms exceed 100k
In the first 8 months of 2021, a total of 107,088 NEV (new energy vehicle)-related companies newly registered in China, posting a 137.8% year-on-year surge, according to the database query platform Qi...
Sept. 23 , 2021
- HOZON Auto achieves 60,000-unit production volume milestone
HOZON Auto, a Chinese startup having the EV brand “NETA”, saw its 60,000th new vehicle roll off the assembly line on August 21 at the Tongxiang-based factory, only three and a half months after th...
Aug. 23 , 2021
- Key NEV models to hit market in China for rest of 2021
For the rest of 2021, there will quite a few NEV models to hit the market. Let’s preview some key products.
Aug. 16 , 2021
- SITECH’s new strategy focuses on highly cost-effective all-electric cars
Chinese EV startup SITECH DEV launched on August 12 its all-new corporate strategy, aiming to be a provider of highly cost-effective all-electric mobility products and services.
Aug. 13 , 2021
- Chinese top 6 NEV startups achieve best-ever monthly insurance registrations in June
Among Chinese NEV startups, the top 6 companies by June insurance registrations closed the month of June with a record-breaking monthly figure.
July 28 , 2021