- Gasgoo Daily: Evergrande Auto road tests continue
With Gasgoo Daily, we will offer important automotive news in China. For those we have reported, the title of the piece will include a hyperlink, which will provide detailed information.
Sept. 14 , 2021
- Xiaomi in talks with FAW Group, welcome to cooperate with Jilin companies
China’s smartphone maker Xiaomi held in-depth talks with FAW Group about their cooperation when its founder visited Jilin province last week and had a meeting with the province’s officials.
Sept. 13 , 2021
- Hongqi YTD sales rise 66% YoY
FAW Group's luxury brand Hongqi sold 180,600 vehicles in total year-to-date by the end of August, representing a 66% rise compared to the same period of the previous year, the brand announced on the l...
Sept. 02 , 2021
- FAW Group boosting demonstration of Hongqi intelligent cars
FAW Group is vigorously pushing ahead with the construction of the second phase of its intelligent-connected vehicle pilot project in Changchun, the capital of Jilin province.
Aug. 20 , 2021
- FAW-Volkswagen hits 2 million-unit production volume in 2020
The 2,077,777th new vehicle FAW-VW output in 2020 rolled off the production line in Changchun on December 30, making the joint venture the only passenger vehicle (PV) manufacturer in China whose annua...
Dec. 31 , 2020
- FAW nabs year-on-year growth in both Oct. sales and outputs
FAW Group sold 354,504 new vehicles in October, a year-on-year growth of 6.8%, and saw its production volume jump 12% to 341,323 units.
Nov. 10 , 2020
- FAW: Volkswagen's and Toyota’s suppliers must cut 20% of prices or they need to exit FAW’s supplier system
FAW requests Volkswagen's and Toyota’s suppliers must cut 20% of prices or they will need to exit FAW’s supplier system
Sept. 28 , 2017
- Liu Yigong is appointed as General Manager of FAW Volkswagen
FAW Group held a mobilization meeting for deepening reform on September 18th to conduct major reforms on organization and personnel structures.
Sept. 20 , 2017
- FAW Jilin plans to launch multiple SUV models; Xenta R7 will increase 1.5T model
As FAW Group’s wholly owned subsidiary, FAW Jilin has main products of “Jiabao” micro-cars, “Xenta” SUV/MPVs.
Mar. 09 , 2017