- Toyota, Honda, Nissan see overall YoY cutback in April China sales
In the fourth month of 2022, the three Japanese automakers in China, namely Toyota Motor, Nissan Motor, and Honda Motor all saw their monthly sales dwindle year over year in the world’s largest auto...
May 12 , 2022
- Toyota’s first China-made BEV bZ4X starts at 220,000 yuan in presale
Toyota Motor on April 28 began pre-sales of the bZ4X, the first Toyota-branded all-electric model in China.
Apr. 29 , 2022
- GAC Group boasts two-digit growth in March, Q1 sales
GAC Group announced today its automobile sales amounted to 608,167 units for the first quarter of 2022, jumping 22.48% from a year ago.
Apr. 07 , 2022
- GAC Group sees new vehicle sales in Jan. 2022 rise 9.16% YoY
GAC Group said on Tuesday it sold 237,232 vehicles last month, representing a 9.16% growth over the year-ago period. As of Jan. 2022, the auto group had scored a year-on-year increase in monthly sales...
Feb. 08 , 2022
- Top stories of GAC Group in 2021
Gasgoo hereby summarizes GAC's significant events that happened in 2021.
Feb. 05 , 2022
- GAC Group clocks 2.98% YoY growth in Nov. sales
In Nov. 2021, GAC Group saw its monthly auto sales climb 2.98% year on year to 224,136 units, according to the automaker’s sales results, putting an end to the five consecutive months of decrease ca...
Dec. 07 , 2021
- GAC Group’s Oct. wholesales drop 8.11% YoY
In October 2021, GAC Group saw its monthly output and wholesales fall 4.48% and 8.11% year on year respectively to 192,589 and 192,854 units respectively, the automaker announced on Monday.
Nov. 09 , 2021
- GAC Group’s Q1-Q3 revenue leaps 28.64% YoY
For the first three quarters of 2021, GAC Group earned 55.117 billion yuan of revenue, representing a 28.64% year-on-year growth, while saw its net profit attributable to shareholders climb 5.63% to 5...
Oct. 29 , 2021
- GAC Group boasts 87.07% YoY surge in H1 2021 net profit
GAC Group said its gross revenue for the first half of 2021 reached 34.572 billion yuan, jumping 34.83% from the previous year. Its semi-annual net profit attributable to shareholders surged 87.07% to...
Aug. 31 , 2021