- JAC’s Sehol said to launch two new NEV models in 2022
Sehol, a car brand owned by the joint venture between JAC Group and Volkswagen Group, will launch two new NEV models, namely, the E50A Pro and the E60X, in 2022, according to a local media outlet.
Nov. 22 , 2021
- JAC Group’s Oct. BEV sales almost double YoY
One of China's major automakers, JAC Group, witnessed a prominent passenger vehicle sales result in October, and its overall export volume more than doubled year on year.
Nov. 08 , 2021
- JAC Group expects Q1-Q3 net profit to over quadruple
JAC Group estimated a lucrative three quarters this year with its net profit expected to more than quadruple from a year ago.
Oct. 25 , 2021
- JAC-NIO Advanced Manufacturing Center completes staged upgrade for production lines
A phased upgrade for the JAC-NIO Advanced Manufacturing Center in Hefei was completed on October 15, according to a local media outlet, paving the way for future introduction of new vehicle models and...
Oct. 15 , 2021
- JAC Group BEV sales skyrocket in September
JAC Group saw a decline in its September domestic auto sales, while its overseas export volume and electric vehicle sales had outstanding results.
Oct. 11 , 2021
- JAC Group granted another RMB53 million subsidies
Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Group Corp., Ltd. (JAC Group) announced its newly-received government subsidies (previously disclosed amount not included) by the end of September and pointed out the positi...
Oct. 09 , 2021
- China’s autonomous driving solution provider Hong Jing Drive debuts L3 autonomous heavy truck
China’s full-stack autonomous driving solution provider, Hong Jing Drive, officially debuted its digitalized intelligent heavy truck, HyperTruck One, the autonomous smart truck, co-developed with JA...
Sept. 16 , 2021
- JAC makes turnaround from losses in H1
JAC Group made a turnaround from losses in the first half of this year as its semi-annual sales saw an increase of 36.12% from a year ago, the automaker said in its financial report.
Sept. 01 , 2021
- JAC Group reveals teamwork with Huawei on autonomous driving sensors, smart cockpit
JAC Group is carrying out all-round and in-depth collaboration with Huawei on such fields as core sensors for autonomous driving, MDC, and smart cockpit.
Aug. 16 , 2021