- Alibaba, RoboSense announce world’s first solid-state LiDAR-equipped unmanned logistics vehicle
Alibaba Group’s Cainiao Network and RoboSense, jointly launched G Plus, the world’s first solid-state LiDAR-equipped unmanned logistics vehicle at the 2018 Global Smart Logistics Summit (GSLS) on ...
June 01 , 2018
- Alibaba confirms development of driverless vehicle technologies
Alibaba is researching and developing L4 (and higher level) driverless vehicle technologies. Meanwhile, some vehicles (reportedly, the Lincoln MKZ refreshed models) have already been tested on roads a...
Apr. 17 , 2018
- Dongfeng Renault sees 3.2% YoY growth in Q1, deepen cooperation with Alibaba
According to local media, Dongfeng Renault delivered a total of 20,905 vehicles in the first quarter of this year in China, growing 3.2% from a year ago. Besides, the joint venture plans to roll out 9...
Apr. 13 , 2018
- Ford, Alibaba roll out test-drive services via "auto vending machine"
Ford Motor and Changan Ford (Ford Motor’s joint venture with Changan Auto) joins hands with Tmall auto platform (one of Alibaba’s businesses) to unveil an all-new test-drive project for the automa...
Mar. 26 , 2018
- Dongfeng Renault, Alibaba reach strategic cooperation in three areas
Dongfeng Renault and Alibaba will cooperate in F1 racing car, technology and e-commerce, according to Chen Xi, vice president of marketing and sales at Dongfeng Renault.
Mar. 09 , 2018
- Xpeng Motors achieves RMB 2.2 billion B-round funding, leading by Alibaba, IDG Capital
Xpeng Motors held a press conference for its B-round financing in Hong Kong on Jan. 29. This financing was jointly led by Alibaba Group, Foxconn and IDG Capital, followed by Yunfeng Capital, Apoletto ...
Jan. 30 , 2018
- Alibaba to head for autonomous driving?
It is reported that iDST, the algorithm/data R&D team of Alibaba Group, ranked first in three road segmentation missions on KITTI platform, including two missions of particular scenario, UU_ROAD and U...
Jan. 15 , 2018
- Alibaba teams up with BMW to develop smart voice-activated speaker
BMW China announced on Dec. 16 that they teamed up with Alibaba, China’s Internet giant, to develop smart voice-activated speaker, which will help realize the function of remote voice control for v...
Dec. 18 , 2017
- Alibaba Auto Vending Machine starts
On December 13, Alibaba held a press conference to start the project of Auto Vending Machine in Shanghai and Nanjing. The first phase of the project will begin with a Super Test-Drive Center, which wi...
Dec. 15 , 2017