- BYD annual NEV sales exceed target by 13%
During 2017, BYD delivered 113,669 NEVs with a year-on-year increase of 13.4%, taking the championship of Chinese NEV sales for single brand. What’s more, BYD exceeded its annual sales target of 100...
Jan. 16 , 2018
- NEV sales in pervious ten months reach 490,000 units
According to the data released by China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM), the NEVs saw its production and sales surge in October to 92,000 units and 91,000 units respectively, up 85.9% a...
Nov. 13 , 2017
- BAIC president: China’s annual NEV sales and output will reach 3 million by 2020
Xu Heyi, chairman of the state-owned carmaker BAIC Group, said that China branded new energy vehicles (NEV) will be in the upper echelon of the global auto market by 2035.
Oct. 20 , 2017
- UPDATE-China NEV sales quota system takes effect on April 1, 2018
On September 28, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology announced that the dual-credit system will take effect from April 1, 2018.
Sept. 28 , 2017
- Geely likely to lower EV sales targets because of Trump
In the wake of Donald Trump's victory in the U.S. presidential election, Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Co. appears likely to back away from its aggressive sales targets for electric vehicles.
Nov. 23 , 2016