- Chery Holding gains at least RMB10 billion worth of credit line from China Everbright Bank
On May 23, Chery Holdings Co.,Ltd signed a strategic cooperation agreement with China Everbright Bank for a credit line worth over RMB10 billion.
May 27 , 2019
- Chery Holding Q1 sales total 161,929 units
Chery Holding reports on April 2 that it sold a total of 161,929 vehicles for the first quarter of the year.
Apr. 02 , 2019
- Chery teams up with JD.com for one-stop car shopping service
Chery Automobile and JD AUTO, a car transaction platform owned by Chinese e-commerce giant JD.com, have recently built a strategic partnership to jointly explore vehicle new retail modes with finance,...
Feb. 14 , 2019
- Chery gains good start in 2019 with Jan. sales jumping 23.3% year on year
Chery Holding got a favorable start in 2019 with its January car sales jumping 23.3% year on year (YoY) to 61,815 units. Of that, its export volume grew 17.3% from a year ago to 11,751 units and the n...
Feb. 11 , 2019
- Chery EXEED TX SUV rolls off production line, to go on sale at the end of March
Chery’s premium car brand EXEED, named “Xingtu” in Chinese, saw its first SUV mode, the EXEED TX, roll off the production line on January 24. The new model is going to hit the market at the end ...
Jan. 24 , 2019
- Chery vehicle sales hit record high of 752,759 units in 2018
Chery Holding announced that its vehicle sales hit a record high of 752,759 units in 2018, rising 11% from the previous year.
Jan. 09 , 2019
- Chery finds no investor willing to take over its equity by increasing capital
Chery Holding and Chery Automobile Co.,Ltd (Chery Automobile) failed to find a new investor who is willing to acquire certain portion of stakes in both two companies by injecting capitals.
Dec. 26 , 2018
- Chery Nov. sales reach new high in terms of monthly sales in 2018
Chery Holding posted an evident month-on-month (MoM) sales growth of 16% with 73,910 vehicles sold in November, hitting a new high in monthly sales of the year, the group said.
Dec. 03 , 2018
- Chery Jaguar Land Rover to invest RMB7 bln in NEV, R&D program in Changshu
Chery Jaguar Land Rover Automotive Co., Ltd. signed a cooperation agreement on November 22 with Changshu Economic and Technological Development Zone for the automaker’s program of new energy vehicle...
Nov. 26 , 2018