- Toyota, Honda China sales rise in 2020, while Nissan, Mazda sales drop
In 2020, Toyota ranked first among Japanese automakers by selling nearly 1.8 million vehicles in China. Honda’s China business also logged growth in annual sales.
Jan. 15 , 2021
- Honda China sales fall 9.9% YoY in August
Honda Motor saw its China sales drop 9.9% from the year-ago period to 117,188 units, according to the sales data released by Honda China. For the first eight months, the automaker delivered a total of...
Sept. 05 , 2018
- Honda China sales drop 7.8% year on year in July, while CR-V sales surge 160.3%
Honda Motor's China sales declined 7.8% in July over the previous year to 105,960 units, according to the sales data released by Honda China.
Aug. 03 , 2018
- Honda China car sales drop for five months in a row
Honda Motor’s China sales declined 6% in June over the previous year to 107,985 units, according to the sales data released by Honda China.
July 05 , 2018
- Honda China sales drop 15.3% YoY in May
Honda delivered a total of 99,263 vehicles in May, dropping 15.3% year on year. Both GAC Honda and Dongfeng Honda saw year-on-year decrease of 12.9% and 17.7% last month, with 51,141 units and 48,122 ...
June 05 , 2018
- Honda China April sales decline 8.8% YoY
Honda delivered a total of 101,027 vehicles in April, dropping 8.8% year on year. Both GAC Honda and Dongfeng Honda saw year-on-year decrease of 5.6% and 12.2% last month, with 53,142 units and 47,885...
May 10 , 2018
- Honda China suffers YoY delivery drop of 5.9 % in February
GAC Honda and Dongfeng Honda posted a total delivery of 77,065 units in February, down 5.9% over the previous year, according to the February delivery report released by Honda China on Mar. 2.
Mar. 02 , 2018
- Honda China January sales jump by 10.9% while CRV sales fall 14.4%
GAC Honda January sales increased by 7.5 percent to 70,811 units while Dongfeng Honda delivered 55,363 vehicles in the first month of this year.
Feb. 02 , 2018
- Honda China sales top 1.44 million, another record
In 2017, Honda delivered a record-high sales volume of 1,441,307 vehicles in China, growing 15.5 percent compared with the previous year.
Jan. 04 , 2018