- WEY to launch hydrogen-powered vehicle model in 2020, foray into Germany in 2021
WEY plans to release its first hydrogen-powered vehicle model in 2020 and formally launch fuel-cell volume production model in 2022, aiming to making NEV sales account for 50% of the brand’s overall...
Dec. 11 , 2018
- Alibaba AliOS, FAW Besturn collaborate on R&D of vehicle infrastructure cooperative system
Alibaba-owned AliOS and FAW Car Co., Ltd. agreed a cooperation to jointly explore the development of IoV, V2X (vehicle to everything) and intelligent driving fleet, aiming to co-boost R&D of vehicle i...
Nov. 19 , 2018
- Sokon to wholly own Dongfeng Sokon at expense of 26.01% stake offered to Dongfeng Motor Corporation
Chongqing Sokon Industry is ready to acquire 50% stake in Dongfeng Sokon held by Dongfeng Motor Corporation by issuing RMB4.83 billion worth of shares to Dongfeng Motor Corporation at the expense of 2...
Nov. 19 , 2018
- ORA iQ hits market, priced from RMB 89,800
The ORA iQ, the first model under Great Wall Motor’s newly-launched NEV brand ORA, officially hit the market at the Chengdu Motor Show 2018. The price is ranging from RMB 89,800 to RMB 105,800 after...
Aug. 31 , 2018
- ORA first 4S shop opens, agrees deal with Junma Group for bulk purchase of 2,000 ORA cars
The first 4S shop of the ORA, the NEV (new energy vehicle) brand just launched by Great Wall Motor on August 20, was opened on August 26.
Aug. 27 , 2018
- Great Wall Motor officially launches ORA brand, new energy strategy
Great Wall Motor (GWM) New Energy officially launched its all-new brand ORA, together with its new energy strategy in Baoding, Hebei Province on Aug. 20.
Aug. 20 , 2018
- Dongfeng Motor Corporation, Huawei cement tie-up in ICV, auto informatization
Dongfeng Motor Corporation (Dongfeng) and Huawei signed a strategic agreement on August 16 to cement their partnership which was formed in 2014, according to the automaker’s official WeChat account.
Aug. 17 , 2018
- Dongfeng Motor Corporation reports double-digit YoY sales drop in July
In July, Dongfeng Motor Corporation saw its July sales evidently fall 18.76% to 185,966 vehicles. For the first seven months, the automaker delivered 1,696,102 vehicles in total, a slight sales drop o...
Aug. 16 , 2018
- MIIT: 56 automakers fail to reach corporate average fuel consumption standard
China’s four government departments jointly announced the 2017 dual-credit calculation results of passenger vehicle manufacturers in China, alongside that the official launch of dual-credit transact...
July 04 , 2018