- Geely Auto announces 'best' solution for business combination with Volvo Cars
Geely Automobile Holdings Limited (Geely Auto) and Volvo Car AB have already found the best solution for combining their businesses, the HK-listed automaker announced on Feb. 24.
Feb. 24 , 2021
- Volvo Cars, Geely Auto seek business combination for a strong global group
Volvo Car AB and Geely Automobile Holdings Limited are considering combining their businesses to create a strong global group, which would accelerate financial and technological synergies between the...
Feb. 10 , 2020
- Volvo Cars and China Unicom collaborate on 5G communication technology development in China
Volvo Cars and leading telecom provider China Unicom are joining forces on using 5G next generation mobile network technology for communication between cars and infrastructure in China.
Jan. 15 , 2020
- Volvo Cars' all-new S60 hits market, starting at 286,900 yuan
Volvo Cars’ all-new S60 went on sales in China on December 12 with seven variants covering four types of powertrain, T3, T4, T5 and T8.
Dec. 16 , 2019
- Volvo Cars expects China sales in 2019 to grow 14% YoY
Volvo Cars’ sales in China are expected to rise 14% year on year, according to Li Hai, vice president in charge of the automaker’s procurement in the Asian-Pacific region.
Nov. 27 , 2019
- Volvo Group Venture Capital invests in cybersecurity
Volvo Group Venture Capital AB has invested in Upstream Security, a leading Israeli automotive cybersecurity company. The investment will fund the development of systems to protect connected vehicles ...
Oct. 21 , 2019
- Geely and Volvo Intend to Merge Combustion Engine Operations
Zhejiang Geely Holding Group and Volvo Car Group intend to merge their existing combustion engine operations in order to establish a world leading business unit that will seek to develop next generati...
Oct. 08 , 2019
- Volvo Cars names Qin Peiji as President of Greater China sales company
Volvo Car Group announced on June 18 that Qin Peiji has been named as President of Volvo Cars Greater China sales company. The appointment will come into effect from July 1, 2019.
June 19 , 2019
- Locally produced Volvo XC40 hits China with price starting RMB264,800
The China-made Volvo XC40 officially hit China’s market on May 24 with suggested prices ranging between RMB264,800 and RMB385,800.
May 27 , 2019