- Great Wall Motor’s WEY to unveil new off-road SUV dubbed “Tank 300” at Chengdu Motor Show
Great Wall Motor (GWM) is going to offer the first glimpse of an all-new off-road SUV dubbed “Tank 300” at the Chengdu Motor Show 2020 that kicked off on July 24. This is the first model built on ...
July 23 , 2020
- Great Wall Motor’s WEY aims to make inroads to North America in 2023
Great Wall Motor (GWM), China’s biggest SUV and pickup manufacturer, is ambitious to sell 300,000 WEY-branded SUVs per year by 2025, GWM’s chairman Wei Jianjun announced the goal at the third anni...
Nov. 21 , 2019
- WEY’s 300,000th vehicle rolls off the production line at Xushui plant
It is reported that the 300,000th vehicle of WEY, the premium SUV brand of Great Wall Motors (GWM), officially rolled off the production line at the plant located at Xushui, Baoding.
Oct. 28 , 2019
- Great Wall Motors WEY launches Collie intelligent safety system
WEY, the premium SUV brand of Great Wall Motor, launched on July 25 the in-vehicle intelligent safety system dubbed “Collie” at the ceremony celebrating the 2020 VV6’s entry to the market.
July 29 , 2019
- WEY co-builds tech innovation hub with China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation
WEY, a premium SUV marque of Great Wall Motor, and China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation (CASC) found a joint technology innovation hub on April 24, which is going to help WEY achieve bre...
Apr. 25 , 2019
- WEY to launch hydrogen-powered vehicle model in 2020, foray into Germany in 2021
WEY plans to release its first hydrogen-powered vehicle model in 2020 and formally launch fuel-cell volume production model in 2022, aiming to making NEV sales account for 50% of the brand’s overall...
Dec. 11 , 2018
- WEY P8 GT ready to make debut at Auto Guangzhou 2018
Great Wall Motor’s premium SUV brand WEY is about to unveil the WEY P8 GT at the upcoming 2018 Guangzhou International Automobile Exhibition, according to local media.
Nov. 14 , 2018
- WEY CEO leaves Great Wall Motor for family reason
Chinese automaker Great Wall Motor (GWM) confirmed that Jens Steingraeber, CEO of WEY brand, has resigned from the company for taking care of his ailing family member and will no longer hold any posit...
Oct. 29 , 2018
- New WEY VV5 hits market, priced from RMB 150,000 to 173,000
Recently, the updated WEY VV5 hit the market with three new variants. After the improvement in configurations, the WEY VV5 is priced from RMB 150,000 to RMB 173,000.
Oct. 23 , 2018