- Didi sets up Hangzhou division for sharing electric cars
Didi Chuxing (Didi), the Chinese ride-sharing giant has set up a new division in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province to primarily develop services of electric vehicle-sharing and electric bike-sharing.
Jan. 11 , 2018
- Didi raises over 4 billion dollars in latest financing round
Didi Chuxing, Chinese ride-sharing giant, announced that the company raised more than 4 billion dollars in the latest round of financing. The company plans to further increase its investment in transp...
Dec. 21 , 2017
- DiDi will invest no less than RMB 1 billion in ride-sharing business
On December 4th, Cheng Wei, Chairman and CEO of DiDi Chuxing, said in an interview at 2017 World Internet Conference that, DiDi is still a start-up company despite its five-year history, and that in 2...
Dec. 06 , 2017
- Didi marches into new energy vehicle industry
Didi has started a new JV NEV service company with the Global Energy Interconnection Development and Cooperation Organization.
Nov. 08 , 2017
- Chehejia Settles Down OEM factory to compete with Didi
Li Xiang, founder of Chehejia, said during interview with domestic media that, “We will compete with traditional auto companies, Didi, Uber and BAT Internet companies.”
Aug. 29 , 2017
- Chinese ride-hailing company Didi invests in Brazilian counterpart
Didi Chuxing, China's largest ride-hailing company, has invested in its Brazilian counterpart 99 in a bid to explore the global market.
Jan. 10 , 2017
- Volkwsagen, Didi Chuxing plan high-end car hailing service in China
Volkswagen AG (VOWG_p.DE) said on Thursday it was in talks with China's Didi Chuxing to set up a high-end car hailing service venture in China, the latest in a rush of tie-ups between automakers and t...
Nov. 18 , 2016
- Didi Chuxing willing to work with Apple on self-driving tech
Chinese ride-hailing powerhouse Didi Chuxing is considering teaming with Apple on research into self-driving technology, using the massive amount of traffic data the company has collected in China whi...
Oct. 21 , 2016
- Passengers: Didi Has Raised Price of Taxi Service by 10% in China
Acquisition of Uber China has led to increase in price in Taxi service provided by Didi Chuxing, which may be from 5% to 10%, as some passengers have complained.
Sept. 19 , 2016
- Department of Commerce conducts anti-monopoly investigation on Didi and Uber’s first month of amalgamation
On September 2ed, Department of Commerce said on its press conference that, Didi and Uber hadn’t submitted any stuff about their amalgamation. Currently, Department of Commerce has conducted an anti...
Sept. 18 , 2016