- Xpeng-backed auto parts manufacturing subsidiary founded in Shenzhen
Guangzhou Chengxing Zhidong Motors Technology Co.,Ltd. (Chengxing Zhidong), a subsidiary of Xpeng Motors, set up an auto parts manufacturing company last week.
Jan. 20 , 2021
- Xpeng Motors granted 12.8 billion yuan worth of credit line by five banks
Chinese EV startup Xpeng Motors said it signed a deal with five banks for a credit line worth 12.8 billion yuan ($1.98 billion).
Jan. 12 , 2021
- Xpeng Motors’ third production model to be unveiled in 2021
Xpeng Motors teased its third mass-produced model via its WeChat account on Jan. 7.
Jan. 08 , 2021
- Xpeng Motors founds Shenzhen-based subsidiary for R&D, sales of smart robots
Chinese EV startup Xpeng Motors recently set up a subsidiary in Shenzhen that primarily engages in the R&D and sale of intelligent robots.
Dec. 23 , 2020
- Startup XPeng intends to sell 40 mln ADSs to raise $1.942 billion
XPeng Inc. (XPeng or the Company), a leading Chinese electric vehicle (EV) startup, announced on Dec. 7 that it plans to offer and sell 40 million American Depositary Shares (ADSs) to the public, whic...
Dec. 08 , 2020
- Xpeng Motors boasts 342% year-on-year hike in Nov. deliveries
Xpeng Motors saw its new vehicle deliveries surge 342% from a year earlier to 4,224 units in November, the highest monthly volume the startup has achieved so far this year, according to a posting on X...
Dec. 01 , 2020
- Xpeng Motors launches P7’s new flagship version at Auto Guangzhou 2020
Xpeng Motors launched the new flagship version “Pengyi” of its P7 electric coupe at the Auto Guangzhou 2020 kicking off on Nov. 20. Its guiding prices range from 366,900 yuan ($55,803) and 409,900...
Nov. 20 , 2020
- Xpeng Motors’ affiliated company invests in intelligent connectivity research institute in Guangdong
Guangdong Xiaopeng Motors investment Co.,Ltd. recently invested in a Guangdong-based company whose main business is the R&D of intelligent connectivity technology, according to the corporate data plat...
Nov. 16 , 2020
- XPeng Reports Third Quarter 2020 Unaudited Financial Results
XPeng Inc. (“XPeng” or the “Company”, NYSE: XPEV), a leading Chinese smart electric vehicle (“Smart EV”) company, today announced its unaudited financial results for the third quarter ende...
Nov. 12 , 2020
- Qianxun SI to endow Xpeng P7 with positioning capability with centimeter level accuracy
Qianxun SI, a leading Chinese high-precision positioning service provider, announced on Nov. 11 its FindAUTO spatio-temporal engine will be used to power the Xpeng P7, the second mass-produced model o...
Nov. 12 , 2020