- Imported Audi e-tron said to hit China’s market in mid-November
The long-waited the Audi e-tron, the first BEV model of the German luxury car brand, is said to hit China’s market on November 18 as imported model first. Clearly, Tesla will get a new powerful riva...
Oct. 29 , 2019
- Huawei’s L4 intelligent driving technology employed by Audi
Huawei, the world’s leading provider of ICT devices, showed off its Level 4 full-stack intelligent driving solution dubbed ADS at the 2019 Huawei Connect.
Sept. 25 , 2019
- Audi e-tron Sales In U.S. Stable In July At Half Tesla Model X Level
Audi e-tron is currently the strongest/most direct competitor to the Tesla Model X ever.
Aug. 05 , 2019
- Audi said to roll out 8 new models in China for the second half of 2019
Audi is ready to roll out 8 new models into China’s market in the second half of 2019, including the e-tron all-electric SUV, the Q8 crossover SUV coupe, the Q2L e-tron, the all-new A4 Avant, the al...
July 04 , 2019
- Audi bundles China business in one hand with Gaby-Luise Wüst
Gaby-Luise Wüst will become the new President of Audi China on July 1st. She succeeds Thomas Owsianski, who will take over the position of President and CEO of Volkswagen Argentina in the future.
June 28 , 2019
- SAIC Volkswagen’s MEB plant in Anting said to produce Audi Q4 e-tron SUVs
SAIC Volkswagen, the automobile joint venture between China’s state-owned SAIC Motor and German auto giant Volkswagen Group, is going to see its MEB plant in Anting Town, Shanghai start trial produc...
June 03 , 2019
- Audi at Auto Shanghai 2019
Audi is starting the Auto Shanghai 2019 motor show with two world premieres and a whole series of national innovations. The brand is presenting the visionary Audi AI:ME concept car in the southern Chi...
Apr. 12 , 2019
- Audi A7L said to be first model for SAIC Audi
The first model to be produced by the yet-to-be-established SAIC Audi will be the Audi A7L, according to some Chinese media outlets.
Mar. 20 , 2019
- Audi among luxury makers lowers prices in China amid VAT drop
On March 19, Audi said, as of today, it will cut prices on the entire model series before the VAT cut policy is officially implemented.
Mar. 19 , 2019