- Audi plans further localization in China
At the moment, there will be no changes in Audi's stake in its China joint venture.,
Oct. 20 , 2018
- After Wuxi, Audi gains license to test L4 autonomous car in Beijing
Hot on the heels of Wuxi, Jiangsu Province, Audi China has got the license to test L4 autonomous vehicles on roads in Beijing, China’s capital, the automaker announced recently.
Oct. 17 , 2018
- FAW Volkswagen terminates production of Audi Q5
FAW-Volkswagen officially stopped the production of the Audi Q5 (Typ 8R) on October 9, thus the Audi Q5L will no longer share the same sales channel with the Audi Q5, according to local media.
Oct. 12 , 2018
- Audi, Huawei announce joint innovation on L4 automated driving
At HUAWEI CONNECT 2018, Huawei and Audi announced their future cooperative plan to conduct joint innovation in L4 autonomous driving area and showcased the all-new Audi Q7 as the embodiment of both pa...
Oct. 11 , 2018
- Audi Q2L to hit market on Oct.13 with presale price starting from RMB 226,800
The China-made Audi Q2L will hit the market on October 13, according to according media. Presale price of the new model ranges from RMB 226,800 to RMB 281,800.
Sept. 28 , 2018
- Audi ambitious to sell 800,000 PHEVs, BEVs in China by 2025
Audi aims to sell 800,000 units of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV) and battery electric vehicles (BEV) by 2025, according to Joachim Wedler, president at Audi China. Besides, Audi plans to bri...
Sept. 27 , 2018
- FAW Volkswagen to unveil homegrown all-new Audi Q3 in January, 2019
The locally-produced all-new Audi Q3 developed by FAW Volkswagen (FAW-VW) is set to be unveiled in January and hit the market in March next year, according to local media. The China-made model will ba...
Sept. 25 , 2018
- Audi given green light to test autonomous vehicles in China
Audi China was granted licenses for autonomous vehicle road test in Wuxi, Jiangsu Province at the forum for intelligent transportation and the Internet of Vehicles (IoV) industry development on Septem...
Sept. 17 , 2018
- Audi China announces personnel change in top management
Audi China announced on August 1 that Thomas Owsianski will be hired as Audi China's next president, succeeding Joachim Wedler, who will be retiring in the fourth quarter after a successful career wit...
Aug. 01 , 2018