- BMW iX3 all-electric SUV ready to make debut in China next month
The BMW iX3, the pure EV version of the BMW X3 SUV, will be officially launched on September 13 in Shenyang, where BMW’s biggest manufacturing base is situated, the German luxury car maker said.
Aug. 26 , 2020
- Tencent’s in-car WeChat to be introduced into BMW’s vehicles
German automaker BMW and Chinese Internet giant Tencent announced on July 27 that they have formed a new digital cooperation to introduce the “Tencent mini scenario” and the in-car WeChat applicat...
July 28 , 2020
- BMW intends to have EVE Power as second local battery supplier for China market
On July 21, EVE Energy announced that its subsidiary EVE Power Co.,Ltd. has received a statement of intent to cooperate which said BMW Brilliance Automotive Ltd. is interested in partnering with EVE P...
July 22 , 2020
- BMW to co-launch innovation base with Alibaba for faster digital transition
BMW Group and Alibaba Group inked a strategic agreement on July 3 for the launch of a joint innovation base, which is deemed as an important measure for BMW’s digital transition in China.
July 03 , 2020
- Steven Shao appointed President of BMW China Automotive Trading Ltd.
BMW names new President of BMW China Automotive Trading Ltd.
June 24 , 2020
- BMW partners with State Grid EV on R&D, promotion of charging service, tech
BMW Group signedan agreement with State Grid Electric Vehicle Service Co., Ltd. for a strategic cooperation on the R&D and innovation of battery charging technologies, the popularization of charging s...
June 03 , 2020
- BMW Brilliance expanding R&D hub’s second phase partly for NEV push
BMW Brilliance Automotive (BBA) recently kicked off the expansion of its R&D hub’s second phases as BMW Group is forging ahead with its localization strategy and NEV push in China.
Apr. 23 , 2020
- BMW Brilliance begins construction of new Tiexi plant
BMW Brilliance kicked off on April 1 the construction of its new Tiexi plant, which is expected to largely ramp up BMW’s production capacity in the world’s largest auto market.
Apr. 02 , 2020
- BMW Group to roll out 17 new models in China in 2020
The year of 2020 is themed “new energy vehicle” and “branding” by BMW Group as the German premium carmaker is to roll out 6 NEV models in China and quite a few new models from a same series by...
Jan. 15 , 2020