- Geely, Daimler’s 50/50 ride-hailing joint venture sets up subsidiary in Xi’an
StarRides, a premium ride-hailing service provider between Daimler Mobility AG and Geely Technology Group, established on May 21 a wholly-owned subsidiary in Xi’an, the capital of Shaanxi Province, ...
May 27 , 2020
- Geely, Daimler set up ride-hailing service subsidiary in Beijing
Geely and Daimler extended their mobility cooperation reach to Beijing by building there a joint venture which will focus on providing premium ride-hailing services.
Mar. 16 , 2020
- BYD, Daimler once again adds capital to NEV joint venture DENZA
On January 14, registered capital of Shenzhen DENZA New Energy Automotive Co.,Ltd, a joint venture between BYD and Daimler, was increased by RMB700 million to RMB5.76 billion, according to an update r...
Jan. 16 , 2020
- BAIC Motor, Daimler once again inject capital to finance leasing subsidiary due to growing risk assets
On December 5, BAIC Motor entered into an agreement with Daimler Greater China Ltd. (DGRC) to contribute an aggregate amount of RMB500 million to Mercedes-Benz Leasing Co., Ltd. (MBLC).
Dec. 06 , 2019
- Daimler Mobility AG and Geely Technology Group inaugurate ‘StarRides’ Premium Ride-Hailing Service in Hangzhou
Daimler Mobility AG and Geely Technology Group, a subsidiary of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group (Geely Holding), today unveiled the premium ride-hailing provider StarRides in China with inaugural service...
Dec. 04 , 2019
- Geely, Daimler’s joint premium mobility service project to be launched soon
Zhejiang Geely Holding Group (Geely Holding) is going to launch its second mobility service brand following Cao Cao.
Nov. 04 , 2019
- Daimler Trucks & Buses，CATL enter global battery cell modules supply agreement for electric trucks
CATL to supply lithium-ion battery cell modules for wide range of Daimler Trucks & Buses’ global electric trucks set for series production from 2021 onwards.
Sept. 18 , 2019
- BAIC Group takes 5% stake in Daimler AG for cooperation step-up
Chinese state-owned automaker Beijing Automotive Group Co.,Ltd (BAIC Group) announced on July 23 it has plowed investment in Daimler AG, a Stuttgart-based auto company who owns Mercedes-Benz, to cemen...
July 23 , 2019
- Geely, Daimler names joint venture Weixing Technology
The joint venture between Geely Technology Group, a subsidiary of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, and Daimler Mobility Services GmbH has been established on May 9, according to the business research pla...
May 14 , 2019