- WM Motor Delivers its 30,000th EX5 Smart
WM Motor achieved a new milestone in its development, the delivery of its 30,000th EX5 smart
July 07 , 2020
- SGWM says sales in June surge 24% year on year
SAIC-GM-Wuling (SGMW), General Motors’ joint venture with two Chinese automakers, boasted an impressive 24% year-on-year growth in June with 124,000 vehicles sold, according to a post on SGWM’s We...
July 03 , 2020
- SGWM launches energy storage station featuring battery cascade utilization
SAIC-GM-Wuling (SGMW), a joint venture among General Motors, SAIC Motors and Liuzhou Wuling Motors, celebrated on June 30 the launch of a large-scale energy storage power station that achieves cascade...
June 30 , 2020
- WM Motor Expands its Offerings Under the EX6 Plus Range, Introducing the EX6 Plus 400
Following the release of the EX6 Plus Founders Edition at the Guangzhou Auto Show last November, WM Motor has announced a new edition to the EX6 Plus range, the EX6 Plus 400.
Mar. 04 , 2020
- WM Motor’s Wenzhou base rolls out first EX6 Plus BEVs after production restarts
On Feb. 27, WM Motor saw its first batch of EX6 Plus BEVs rolled off the production line at the Wenzhou-based intelligent manufacturing base, only six days after the plant restarted production.
Feb. 27 , 2020
- GWM Announces the Global Premier of Haval Concept H & the India Debut of Its Concept Vehicle – Vision 2025
Great Wall Motors, China’s largest SUV manufacturer, today globally premiered its Haval Concept H & announced the India debut of the concept vehicle – Vision 2025, during the press conference orga...
Feb. 06 , 2020
- WM Motor, Xpeng Motors attract customers with incentives
Recently, WM Motor launched direct purchase service that is similar to NIO's battery rental business while Xpeng Motors decided to double the value of the deposit for the Xpeng P7.
Jan. 20 , 2020
- WM’s first 5G-enabled production model rolls off assembly line
On January 8, 2020, the automaker’s NEV plant located in Huanggang of Hubei province started production and its first 5G-enabled production model rolled off the assembly line.
Jan. 09 , 2020
- GWM-BMW’s JV Spotlight Automotive granted business license
Spotlight Automotive Co.,Ltd, a 50:50 joint venture between China’s Great Wall Motor (GWM) and Germany’s BMW Group, has been granted business license by the market regulation administration of Zha...
Dec. 31 , 2019