- WM Motor invests in Hunan-based software tech company
WM Motor Technology Group Company Limited (WM Motor) has acquired 15% stake in a Hunan-based software tech company, joining the growing number of automakers that attempt to get a foothold in software ...
Nov. 20 , 2020
- SAIC Motor, GWM’s fuel cell tech developers forge partnership
SHPT and Weishi Energy Technology Co.,Ltd. (Weishi), the fuel cell-related product and technology developers under SAIC Motor and GWM, signed on November 11a frame agreement for the strategic cooperat...
Nov. 12 , 2020
- WM Motor kicks off pre-listing tutoring procedure
WM Smart Mobility Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. (called “WM Mobility” for short), the parent of Chinese EV startup WM Motor, started its pre-listing tutoring procedure on September 30, a local m...
Oct. 15 , 2020
- WM Motor launches EX6 Plus 6-seater variant at the Beijing Auto Show, Maven concept car first offline appearance
At the Auto China 2020, WM Motor, has launched a number of new initiatives aimed at accelerating its development.
Sept. 27 , 2020
- WM Motor to announce price of EX6 Plus six-seater version at Auto China
At the forthcoming Auto China 2020, WM Motor will announced the price of the six-seater WM EX6 Plus, which is designed to satisfy the diverse travelling needs for the family that have two children.
Sept. 23 , 2020
- EV innovator WM Motor raises 10 bln yuan for D round financing
WM Motor announced on September 22 the completion of its Series D round financing, which raised 10 billion yuan ($1,472,862,000) in total, the highest-ever amount for a single round of fundraising lau...
Sept. 22 , 2020
- Something about GWM’s Lemon platform
Lemon is a global high-intelligence modular technology platform that boasts high performance, high safety, and lightweight technology.
Aug. 17 , 2020
- WM Motor achieves MoM sales growth for 5 straight months
WM Motor announced that its new vehicle sales in July were nearly doubled over a year ago to 2,036 units, a new record-breaking figure in terms of monthly sales.
Aug. 06 , 2020
- Startup WM Motor to roll out two SUV, one sedan model by 2021
Chinese EV innovator WM Motor plans to roll out a sedan and two SUV models in the second half of 2020 and the year of 2021, some of which are likely to be powered by Level 4 autonomous driving and 5G ...
July 29 , 2020