- WM begins presale of third mass-produced model W6
WM Motor announced it began taking pre-orders for its third mass-produced model, the W6 all-electric SUV, on March 1, and will start formal delivery next month.
14 hours ago
- GWM-backed Haomo.AI closes new funding round, with Meituan as investor
According to its plan, the company will become profitable in 2022 before it goes public in the Science and Technology Innovation board in 2023.
Feb. 22 , 2021
- Top stories of WM Motor in 2020
Let’s review the noteworthy stories for WM Motor’s 2020.
Feb. 11 , 2021
- WM Motor gets 11.5 billion yuan credit line
Chinese EV startup WM Motor said on Feb. 9 it formed strategic partnerships with a number of banks and financial institutes for a line of credit worth 11.5 billion yuan ($1.783 billion).
Feb. 09 , 2021
- WM Motor’s new SUV co-developed with Baidu comes off production line
The W6, an EV model jointly developed by WM Motor and Baidu, rolled off the assembly line on Jan. 19 at the startups’ Hubei manufacturing base and is expected for delivery in the first half of 2021,...
Jan. 19 , 2021
- GWM’s first ‘Coffee’-enabled model dubbed WEY Mocha
WEY, the premium SUV brand of Great Wall Motor, said its all-new flagship SUV is named “Mocha”, whose relation to the GWM’s “Coffee Intelligence” platform is apparent at the first glance.
Jan. 14 , 2021
- WM Motor boasts 33.3% year-on-year leap in 2020 sales
WM Motor said sold 22,495 new vehicles throughout 2020, a year-on-year growth of 33.3%. Its quarterly sales hit a new high of 8,609 units in the fourth quarter last year.
Jan. 05 , 2021
- WM Motor unveils 3rd model powered by Baidu’s Cloud AVP
At the 2020 Apollo Ecosystem Conference, WM Motor unveiled its third smart all-electric SUV that boasts Level 4 autonomous driving capabilities in specific senarios, according to a posting on the star...
Dec. 10 , 2020
- WM Motor invests in Hunan-based software tech company
WM Motor Technology Group Company Limited (WM Motor) has acquired 15% stake in a Hunan-based software tech company, joining the growing number of automakers that attempt to get a foothold in software ...
Nov. 20 , 2020